I'm thinking of creating shitcoin (not ERC20 token) to get rich. Any ideas?

I'm thinking of creating shitcoin (not ERC20 token) to get rich. Any ideas?

make snazzy logo
say Ali Baba and IBM onboard in Q3
profit

What would be purpose of the coin? I'm also very versed in programming in general so I can add anything fancy.

ive legit though of this idea but i am not sure how to make this work and the legalities.

here is the quick run down
sell a million coins in an ICO at $1. you get a mil. take mil and invest in property and create a subdivision in a good potential area. you are not building the houses just laying the lots, the road work, the utilities and street lights.

you sell the lots
you promise to buy back the coins at an increase at a later date (the buy back is based entirely on your profit % on the sales).
you make the company as transparent as possible so that you can repeat it and people will know you are not a scammer. because lets face it, scammers suck.

Isn't that like loan.

Why not ERC-20 token? Seems like they are the easiest coins to make for scammers

You should make the Bizcoin. It only allows you to buy in at a ATH and sell the dip.

Because it's too obvious. I was thinking of even coin that isn't premined. But of course be the one that mines most.

in a way yes. it is a decentralized crowd funding. the issues would be the legalities as it would be on the edge of a security i would think. its almost like being a stock holder at that point.

you do it legit, on the up and up and do your best to provide a pay back to your investors. you get the coins back which enables you to launch them all again.

That would be a exchange, bot or smart contract, not coin itself.

make lolicoin. the meme potential is huge

That's not a bad idea. If we had loliartist we could even tie every coin to unique loli image.

I'm buying 100k plz

make a private lattice coin, so like XRB and XMR blended together

How about a coin that is based on HashGraph technology. What if it allows for mmos and other online games to be run on the decentralized cloud. Let's say we also give proper technology to allow game developers to monetize their game(s). Hmm... Throw in sharding, allowing less clutter of the network, and we could have multiple coins/games running asynchronously. I am not 100% sure on the logistics, but maybe Game Developers could also be able to possibly run a more centralized installation on the cloud. You could make a dApp that runs from a master node that can easily make large scale changes on its own as a dictator. Smaller workers of the node can be paid in currency or token through smart contracts for their contributions to simulating a game server. A computer that could help companies keep their games running online for longer, and could also help detract from the narrative of games being a
major service.

That is my first idea.

My second idea is to just make a video game that has its own hashgraph/DAG or whatnot, but it doesn't have a currency. It would probably just be a version of NMS with a game-state composed of immutable events (and probably a really lazy art style - like the minecrafts). It would basically be using blockchain-like technology as a hip marketing scheme. Monetization of this would be p2p or some shit.

If you are interested, you can contact me on discord.

>A computer that could help companies...

Fuck
*A FOG computer

And then never get it listed on an exchange so you can never unload your bags.

Good idea.

fucking this
the sjws and rich child fuckers will eat it up if you claim profits go towards destigmatizing/legalizing pedophilia

Call it chainlink and say it solves the oracle problem

Not sure about the first one. It's not really decentralized if there's company behind the hosting. If anyone could run a node for game server and get paid that would be interesting though, but probably way too slow due to consensus for games. I think the "game items on blockchain" is the best we are going to get.

just do bitconnect again and scam some normans. Call it bitfusion

Buy jpmc

The company is basically running a dApp on the server in which workers could contribute their computational power to help run. Based on the performance of the workers, they will be paid. The devs, provided they have a private key can easily make changes to the dApp as they see fit. Also, you are not wrong about it being possibly being slow, especially when it comes to making sure people are not purposely trying to feed bad information to the game. I'd have to look into how iExec does it. I think sharding could possibly help, as well as the data structure I proposed this project should use.

let me know if you need an artist to make a legitimate looking logo. no starting price, just a bit in dividends (you got to remember i'll basically be a party to your crime)

oh shit before this thread dies, edes#8926 disc

Might as well dish out mine as well

ečnasöfuqt#7552

How about something similar to Geocoin and a bounty-influenced coin.

It would be a coin that you acquire for doing various random tasks like going to a website, playing a video game, making a post on Veeky Forums, daytrading, going outside for digital treasure hunting.

yo if you need a guy to do hype, im your guy.

to find me, go to your window and listen to some guy yelling LOLICOOOOOIIIIINNNNNNNNN. ill be channeling that bitconnect guy

don't worry, mercatox will take it