Where is the best place to trade cryptocurrency?

I'm getting out of the stock market while I still can.
What app/program/company do you guys use for crypto trading? I'm terrified with all the companies that are revealed to be scams.

>I'm terrified with all the companies that are revealed to be scams.
Name 2 and I'll answer your question. mtgox doesn't count

I use IDEX Binance and Kraken, tried to get into Huobi but the confirmation mail just cucks me.

Crypto is a research game, if you cant even work out what exchange to use its probably not for you friend

binance

I have been doing and will continue to do research, I just wanted to see what user's favorite exchange is. What's yours?

If an insignificant drop on the stock market made you exit, well, you probably should enter a market that drops 60% in one day.

Binance has this awesome new price locking feature. I locked up my link at 5067 for 2 days

Use the poloniex app.

Haha, a very sound warning, user.

However, I'm not moving out because of the volatility; corrections are inevitable.
I've made very happy earning in the last year, and I'd like to pull out before the coming recession (weather it be in two months or two years).
The volatility in Crypto doesn't scare me, because I can see a bright near future in the market, no matter how bumpy it gets. I don't know if I can say the same in the stock market.

Not that I wouldn't buy back in after a recession :)

and +10 buckaroos for lirik pic

bitmex

Blockfolio is the best option for starting traders

Bitgrail

Dude use Binance once you’ve bought some ETH or BTC. Importantly once you are good to go at Binance the first thing you do is buy a couple of BNB tokens. That way they’ll be used as fees instead of the coins you’re trading. Apart from that it’s pretty self explanatory. Use my referral 19738698 cheers

> I'm getting out of the stock market while I still can.

It's going to be hilarious if everyone else has this idea and crypto skyrockets as stocks plummet.

kek

How long before we get to see a deepfake video of Taytay mounted on a nice BBC?

jesus christ. id beat the brakes off that bitch
something about her makes me hard as a diamond

People keep FUDing Poloniex and yet it is the only on that hasn't had a EXITSCAM scare.

The interface sucks and looks old tho.