BITCOIN MOON THREAD

You've seen it before, the 30% insider spike before the big news. It's going even higher this time. Load your bags lads, this is gonna be a wild ride!

ok, time to sell

sage
fuck off back to plebbit

Keep bumping my thread, haters means you're doing something right

Top volume on exchanges now too, but whats the news any idea?

>fuck off back to plebbit
You're joking right. Plebbit is that place where the Segwit Soyboys get so triggered they just ban BCH supporters. Get off this board newfag, make way for BitCash.

>mfw loaded up 40 of these bad boys

I don't know tbqh. I've just been seeing it in the news a lot the past couple days and ver being in Infowars makes me curious. I doubt a thirty percent spike is all that's going to happen. This has been quiet since coinbase and didn't pump that much (in Satoshi).

Lucky lmao. I'm all in with 12

Big sell wall on HitBTC is slowly being chipped away.

LMAO love the Cindicator prediction on BCC:

Will BCC go to 1800 by feb 24? Likelihood 34%. Never even seen it provide such a low odds.

>HitBTC

Surprised the chances are that high considering its sitting at $2.25 right now.

buy the rumor. going to $7500 on this next run.

It's just Ver and pals trying to pump it before that shitty anarcopulcho conference. Theyre hoping the libtards will fall for their bullshit

simply wrong, fascist.

Nice arguments.

Bitcoin Cash using Coinbase's unreleased payment processor!

Heil Hitler mein fuhrer. Now fuck off snowflake

That's BCH long term plan for dominance, get the float of the majority of global commerce. Once that's done, BTC will necessarily die as a consequence of being unable to compete with the hash power bid of BCH to pull all the miners over to that side of the chain. The only thing they can do to compete is somehow try to keep pace with the price gains that will come from being the majority choice crypto in actual worldwide commerce. I don't see it being able to do that. The bankers and VC's pushing the blockstream plan have deep pockets, but they're not going to be able to outspend the entire global economy.
I see a popular line of argumentation here which goes like this; BCH and BTC are both shit and I wish they'd just die and my coin of choice could take over. I'd draw your attention to the thirty day period prior to the most recent crash. Alts were down by up to 70 percent bleeding from self inflicted wounds on BTC that oldfag bots prioritised propping up BTC to the detriment of the entire rest of the market.
Right now, there are only two internally consistent major plays, three at a stretch.
1) either you go all in on btc and bet those oldfag bots will be able to prop up dogshit on the strength of their transparent manipulation, and hope to christ bch doesn't succeed, because if it does btc is flatly dead due to hash power strangulation.
2) go all in on bch if you actually believe in the original vision of peer to peer electronic cash for the entire world, when the oldfags realise the hash power strangulation that was very temporary on November 12 becomes permanent and btc is completely dead, even they will dump it.
3) sit it out in Ethereum. It's the only major legitimate coin that didn't suffer *more* than btc from the massive btc bleed in the most recent capitulation, and its core intent and design are far enough away from the bitcoin vision it can survive in either of the above cases.

>dominance, get the float of the majority of global commerce. Once that's done, BTC will necessarily die as a consequence of being unable to compete with the hash power bid of BCH to pull all the miners over to that side of the chain. The only thing they
nice arguments
>
2) go all in on bch if you actually believe in the original vision of peer to peer electronic cash for the entire world, when the oldfags realise the hash power strangulation that was very temporary on November 12 becomes permanent and btc is completely dead, even they will dump it.
nice arguments
> which goes like this; BCH and BTC are both
nice arguments
>they will dump it.
3) sit it out in Ethereum. It's the only major legitimate coin th
nice arguments