Back to mean. Despair was at 5.8k

Back to mean. Despair was at 5.8k.

Big therefore true.

You're a fool if you dont think this will test 4k.

>capitulation was at 5.8k
Ftfy

"mean" doesn't mean "arbitrary nice line I drew with Paint"

That liquidates me.

Sorry I didn't use meme lines.

Meme chart was right

It also doesn't mean that it won't go well below the line for any amount of time

if he drew that in mspaint he has a very steady hand

>another chart starting in 2017
People said that we were "back to mean" during the recovery after the dip to 9k, and look where we are now.
The 100 week MA, which encompasses most of the bull run since 2016, is at 3.1k. Even the 50 week MA is at 5.5k.

Looks like we have 1 and a half grids to go at the most of crazy positive numbers for the most part before a crash back to the mean.

Why does your mean line have a slowly incresaing slope? Lol. Mean line points to around 2.5k 3k as low.

Except there is a very apparent increasing slope to the white line he drew. Just look at the pixels.

S H O R T I T F A G G O T

I said this when it happened that we hit despair but retards think crypto is dead lmaoing at ur lives

normie meme lines are the worst kind.

Because the value increased, thus increasing the mean (the line). God damn.

why you only look at the 3 month cycle and why do you overlap the first dips? Are you sure you are not delusional?

You're literally braindead if you think you have any clue what price might be

The moving average has a steadily increasing slope because the value increases.

You don't open a short position until confirmation of a lower high.

Let's see your leveraged long position

next high is $70,000

the low after will be $16,000

mass suicides

screencap this

no need to manually draw meme lines, just use the moving average

>6K cuck sighting

People called me delusional for buying between $6-$7k several times on Wednesday.
If it dumps hard I'll just tether quickly

daddy needs a dip so i can buy in with my paycheck, come on

Whales dump at 10k, dive deep to new low and scoop up plankton.

FUCK YOUR BAIT. GREED WILL ALWAYS BEAT YOUR DUMBASS MEMELINES.

Just don’t use Binance like I did

>falling for the weekend pump

don't act surprised when this dumps on sunday/monday

>Big therefore true.
With this kind of sound logic, we most certainly are going to get rich trading bitcoins.

It won't reach 4k for a while. That's because even bears would buy back in if it suddenly flash crashed to 4k tomorrow. Remember how many people wanted to buy in at 8k during the dip to 9k? However, when we went to 8k during the last dip we only stayed there for a couple days because bears were now expecting 5.7k. It's going to take several weeks to get to 4k.

I keep seeing the "sold at 6k" meme being thrown around. Bulls are a lot more aggressive during this plateau than the last plateau. That shows we're still in "fear".

It's testing $9000 as we speak.

>bulls more aggressive
What do you mean by this, exactly?

>mfw the meme chart was real
wew lad

>he didnt buy the dip

Imagine being THIS fucking retarded.

I hope you stay this delusional until BTC is back at $13k and FOMO back in.

>The moving average has a steadily increasing slope because the value increases.
We're not talking about moving average you fucktard. The white line is the mean. It is linear. You people are retarded.

>The moving average has a steadily increasing slope because the value increases.
It's the mean line that is meant to be linear but here it has increasing slope. The mean line, not the moving average.

See here you brainlet . Check the real image. Mean line does not move as it is the mean for the whole life cycle of the asset. Moving averages move. Please learn to trade.

Except according to the meme chart we are still at the beginning of the fear stage. People still believe we are at the normal boom stage, but at least some realize the music has stopped.

Capped.
Comfy at 16k
Super Comfy at 70k

We just went through the first sell off retards.

not him, but leveraged 1.8x on 10 BTC

Why?

Going to bed now. Either I'll be very happy or meh on what happens in the next few hours.