Saturn, vortex math, and moses reference all in 1 flag

>saturn, vortex math, and moses reference all in 1 flag

impressive desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0RYaVnA9Eg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews literally worship saturn, the planet of darkness

They dont call them the synagogue of satan for no reason

who cares if they worship saturn when romans and everyone else worshipped the rest of the planets?

Can’t find this on CMC, is it in ICO?

Can someone give me a bog down on vortex math?

I am pretty sure they worship the almighty dollar.

this is a stylized image that, while useful for explaining concepts, bears very little resemblance to reality

youtu.be/0RYaVnA9Eg0

yeah in reality everything is quantum and nothing is real lol

literally false

>thusly doth we know that this is (((their))) chosen token, made to their order, designed to connect the like with all the blockchains and everything else, so stop posting non-financial topics and buy this today

whats the moses reference? familiar with saturn and vortex

oh my god......

If their flag blows your mind you should look up their ideology on money, and Jewish law. They were the first to implement a sort of trustless system l. They LITTERALLY believe money and blood are the same

> First people to go the monotheist way 6000 years ago
> Huur they worship a planet huurr

You have to go back

river being parted (blue on top and bottom(

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IT WAS A LINK THREAD THIS WHOLE TIME

It's ok Goys - we don't even think you are people. It's only OK to kill one of the chosen if you were actually trying to kill a Goy

These are the borders of the Holy land user

buy chain link

Binomials defining a metric space

saturn used to be the sun, but then after the deluge, the firmament broke and we had the great flood, but also we had the moon, and thus the duality of life was created. The moons frequencies keep us trapped in this realm. Research flat earth and whats at the north pole

>confirmed

>rent free

>Research flat earth
>Flat earth
>Research
>Re
>Reeeeeee

We must not let the Goys reproduce or that will be the end of the Jew. White genocide is the only way Goy.

do you really, truly, honestly believe that jews are still practicing their religion in 2018 to the letter based on these writings from 1500 years ago?

the talmud by the way is not actually part of the holy books, its more like an addendum by the ancient rabbis to codify laws that were applicable to their time

why is this thread still up anyway, i swear i clicked on Veeky Forums not /pol/

>do you really, truly, honestly believe that jews are still practicing their religion in 2018 to the letter based on these writings from 1500 years ago?

They do, never mind that almost 70% of jews are secular. But if it weren't by this pastas you know they'll need to create the material by themselves, which is obviously beyond their mental bandwidth.

>jews
>not related to business and finance

Oh we shat down RAIcucks real good my goyim. Typo intended.

Your day is coming kike

>moses reference
u wot m8?

>tfw there is no reality

>vortex math
Is this why people start practicing kabbalah when they get super rich?

Stop posting the European flag everywhere

tfw /x/ and Veeky Forums are my favorite boards

>that image
lol nice

Thanks just bought 6 million