Ethercrap epic fail

Have you noticed there arn't any new Ether Dungeon threads? All the shills went broke. The math is bad, one or to people get lucky and get all the money. The game could have been successful but the Dev's were to stubborn to admit their product was flawed. Unlikely to ever make it out of Beta

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@EtherDungeon/game-mechanics-details-hero-training-24d9152827f7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucking love this game you cray cray

this is a mad whale thread because the whales get fucked in this game and the minnows get paid

Devs need to fix the game, you'd only be throwing away money at this point.

a couple of people did really well. The first day or to many did well, but the dungeon levels rose to fast and the math was to tight for most to stay in the game

the minnows arn't keeping track of the gas they spend to win .0009 eth

im not winning .009 eth lmao

seriously in all the threads you just call the minnows pajeets let's have a serious conversation

did the devs fuck your moms?

I think it's to late to fix. They had there chance the first day when it habbened the second dungeon. They lowered the fees briefly but didnt fix the problem

I think the Dev's made a mistake, had a chance to fix it and didn't.

in a nutshell

>>in crypto whales and insiders win
>>in this game whales get fucked too
>>everytime they stop making mad gains they cry
>>fucking hilarious

join the etherdungeons discord and watch the whales bitch like clockwork every fucking day lmao

Whales got fucked, 98%+ of those who put in more than .05 eth lost it all,

One thing I noticed, the whales were smart enough to leave before losing their whole bankroll. Prolly why they are whales

lol i still 10x and i leveled up too like all the smart people, this game is the shit and the whales are just made that it they arent able to manipulate it with their bankrolls

they are literally bitching because they cant force the contract to give them huge gains by throwing money at it hahahahahahaha

You can spend all day in Pajeetland, grinding out 2-3 dollars an hour, but their is no longer an opportunity to make it to the more advanced dungeons

>like all the smart people
doesn't understand RNG.

this is really a pay to play game, and it's pretty fun if you have a couple hundred to fuck around with, stop crying like a bitch

couple a hundred was enough for most through the first two days, it isn't anymore, the discords a ghost town now

Vegas knows how to do pay to play, only the degenerate gamblers go broke there. Everyone else can't wait to go back

lmao take the opposite of what these faggots said and its the actual truth, discord is growing over 10% a day, new levels released, bigger gains for me then ever

the only person who got fucked was one person who lost some of their special gear and it was a beta so the devs promised to refund it

dont believe me read the discord

dont see them posting a link do ya hahahahaha

discord gg FB3gCBj

pajeet stream ended and so are the gains, you literally can't make it now

tomorrow the streem will come back everyone is partying right now

i guess you dont have a life either :^)

sir, can I have my money back sir

medium.com/@EtherDungeon/game-mechanics-details-hero-training-24d9152827f7

whales are too stupid to read a medium link just wanna be memebois

>dont believe me read the discord
I recommend this. Read it from around 8 hours ago, then read the last 2 hours. Game is dead

Dev's killed the golden goose. Pride mostly.

I just don't know, you basicly need new people now, but where you gonna get them? Pajeets don't have eth, chinks use neo, fucking holyland(who was that retard that spelt it in one word?) is dead right now.

I know one Pajeet who is still going strong on his .009 eth

wonder where all the shills are now

When shills go broke

I'm jewing pretty well, collecting like .80 at a time, but it's starting to add up.

What levels do you need to be for the other dungeon?