>8900
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUY NOW, YOU RETARD, THIS WON'T STOP UNTIL 16K

doubt

Minutes before 9.000 again going to 20k EOM

nah

Prepare for a big ass dip 4k after we hit 9k

You think whales are done accumulating?

Rsi is officially overbought and volume still dropping. What do you think is going to happen.

Same shit that happened last 4 times since December, crash. Literally have this thread each fucking time...

>Bears let FOMO kick in so that price can go higher before they crash it again for maximum damage
>RSI overbought
>MACD bearish
>volume dropping

>rsi is overbought

that sweet 20k by later march 2018 prediction manifesting into fruition.

>trumpface.jpg
WRONG

>Have $1300 locked up in a shitcoin ICO I was using to keep my gains stable while BTC was crashing

Please, please slow down... sir

here comes the crash.
>rsi hella overbought

This whole thing was by design. Fucking stock market fatcats are into crypto now. This means a fee things:
>The stock market is going to go down (already happening, and the more it dips the more money comes here)
>Many currencies are going to be manipulated and insider traded
>We haven't even begun to see the golden age of crypto, there will be gains like never before seen (unless you were an early BTC investor)

I'm going to give you all some legit advice, accumulate. Put what you can into the bigger coins because they're aren't going to mess with your small time shitcoins, that era is done. What we're going to see is massive amounts put into things like BTC, ETH, XRP maybe VEN if it takes off. But realize you're just along for their ride and know when to jump off. This shit is gonna be good, the grass won't be the only thing that's green come Spring.

Hey brooooos new to TA, when should I use 1 week candles and 1 month candles? Or is that fag shit?

I believed you, until you said buy now.
>always do opposite of Veeky Forums

Dumping on this burger is going to feel so good.

So you went short at 7k. I would also be pissed. Tell us more.

I have 2k in alts but I believe in them so I'm not worried if btc pumps, however I would prefer btc to dump to keep my alts low so I can accumulate more

I don't think I can make money with btc without trading and I don't intend to trade

volume is actually rising
If BTC forms another higher low, then buy back in at that point
If it breaks below 8300, we're going down further

1 min candles with or gtfo

>They fell for the bull trap
>Dump it

It's oversold on the hourly... Yes, if you think it's worth the risk it will probably go on a little dip over the next few hours since it just shot up. But the daily RSI is just coming out of it being massively oversold.