twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain

give us the quick run down

it makeada go boom boom

I wish.

going back to .30 ?

muh cup n handle

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC

$111 eoy

check em

100 EOY
1000 EO2019

Cheg um

link being above $0.30 defeats the entire purpose of the coin.

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibration. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish is fine with it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of his tank and onto his couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investion if all this is true?

I want to believe op.
But we all know what kind of person op is usually

LINK being above the price of a bigmac defeats the purpose of the coin

Dead coin eoy

Check em

nice. just bought 100k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Big Mac cost $3.99

Dubs renders this get immune

Also LINK $1000 EOY just sayin

CHECKD

buy mobi

Sergey here, this is all true and it's pretty amazing how well adapted humans are to a marine environment. Some experts say we may have evolved from water dwelling primates.

Haha stinkiest on suicide watch

$100 EOY
checkum faggots

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No

Wrong
my digits render yours null

lmao

FUCK GUYS NOT LOOKING GOOD HERE

$5000 in 5 years.

$5 in 5000 years

$200 eoy checkem

20 dollars by june.

LINK isn't a coin dubs cancelled sorry not sorry

$0,25 EOY

counter digits

so just put $2500 in this and forget about it?

no, set up node when main net release

Any chance you could point to some reading material on this subject? I must know more.

Um, no sweetie

Nice dubs

Thomas Hodges has videos on his youtube channel that give a rundown on how to set it up, or check out Linkpool.io who are setting up a node pool system where you provide the Link and they do the legwork running the node.

I already see shit, it's called LINK and it's everywhere on this board.

L I N K
I
N
K

$42 One week after Main-net & Partners

Stinky Colonel reporting in

I didn't buy the dip and now I'm sitting dick in hand just waiting. I feel like I missed it. WHY DIDN'T I BUY AT 28 CENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I-It's going up!

Binance is running out of Link

You need at least some quints to counter the meme magic that is flowing on link threads.
That's the highest digits we got.

Seriously.

I hope I don't regret now buying that dip to $0.28

Godspeed Link Marines, you crazy bastards.

Lieutenant Colonel reporting in.

Glad to see your still alive Colonel. You seen Captain Dan around? Boy has been MIA for a couple months now.

NOT HAPPENING
BE SMITTEN BY THE WEIGHT OF THE CHAINLINK

dubs

must have missed him a few times Helix, I can confirm Dan online in past week (maybe fortnight)

I was told I had till the end of Q1 to accumulate, FUG!!!!

Could be. If the conference in a week goes shitty price could stay the same or go down. If it goes really well it might hit a dollar again.

I'm sad.

I just brought 5 grand of LTC on coinbase to move into binance for LINK, but binance is down.

>1 post by this ID

Binance is up. Just use us.binance.com to login.

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961888554224726017

omg thank you

Nice try.
Don't fall for this scam, Marines.

Don't be a FUDing faggot.

Butthurt that I ruined your gay little trick?

Realistically $150 a year. Please check the digits.

Oh no, I've been found out.

Fuck me. Nothing ever works out. I’m at my wits end. High on cocaine, alone at a bar, playing chess with a buddy over iMessage and shitposting on biz. I’ve made over 2500% so far on my investment but what is $250,000 realistically? Not enough to save me from this hellscape. I just want to feel the touch of a women. I shouldn’t pity myself but I’m not strong enough not to. Really need to break out of this negative feedback loop.

You see your digits. Kek was testing you. Repent your sins and buy some more

Waste of digits, don't drag Link down with you. Seriously man, just go do something different like say "Hi, I'm user, what's your name?" to literally anybody. You could stutter and mouthbreath in the person's face and it would be less pathetic than what you're doing right now.

Needed that. Thanks.

drugs are bad for you sweetie

Yo I need a plug lemme get dat

delusional

Everynight before bed I read "LINKIES, WE ARE MOONING TONIGHT" do you fags ever get tired of lying?

fluuuushhhhhhh
>see? it stains the water

O ye of little faith

>He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back.

Kayne west went through the same thing at one point and went to try and talk sergey out of the tank but relapsed. Neither of them have left the tank in months now, only surfacing when big macs are tossed on the waters surface.

>I don't think link is a good investion if all this is true?

It is not a good infestation. It is not

Thou shall have no other coin besides LINK