Posw => StakeNet

This is your last chance to buy POSW before the swap and rebrand to StakeNet.

For those of you guys who actually LISTEN this time, You'll be able to make a great profit on the Rebrand

Look at the Cryptopia Order book, and see how LITTLE resistance there is on the sell side, and how many buy orders there are:
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=POSW_BTC

See the picture, which is the new Roadmap for StakeNet (XSN).

The price will steadily move upwards as we get closer to the rebrand (happens at the end of this month) along with a listing of StakeNet on a bigger exchange.

StakeNet will make a service which you can use to stake your POS coins 24/7. No need to run your wallets and your computers anymore.

Once Ethereum changes to Proof Of Stake, you'll be able to stake it on StakeNet.io
The most popular coins will be listed, and you will no longer NEED to run your computer anymore.

Masternodes will be implemented as well, along with Trustless Proof Of Stake.

This is about the last time you can get in EARLY on a project at about a 40 mio marketcap only.

Other features, such as atomic swaps, private transactions, monthly RSB rewards, lightning Network, will be implemented as well.

POSW/StakeNet is ledger supported as well.

Consider this as a direct SPOON FEED for easy gains. There really is no way to lose your money on this project as it looks now. There is way more buyers than sellers.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long time holder here. Haven't paid attention to the project for awhile. Have been following the announcement thread on BTCTalk. Really liking their vision.

Holding 22k coins, hope it's enough for a masternode.

What the hell is Cross cain proof of stake @ Q4 on the roadmap?
Where can I read more about it?

Join our discord if you want. Devs are pretty helpful, and will answer all your questions.

Masternodes will be between 20-25k, so if you want to be absolutely sure to run one, you might consider buying another 3000.

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

Is Cryptopia my best option if I want to buy in? I see it's listed on like 5 exchanges

It's only at a 26 mio marketcap.
Makes it even better.

Someone could easily make the price explode with a single order it seems.
Will definitely buy some, sick of some of my other coins doing jackshit right now

Forgot to attach pic

>muh PIECE OF SHIT WALLET
>muh won't do shit

Meanwhile it's rising steadily, and has been for the past month or so.

Fucking comfy here!

We'll, you pick any exchange you want, but Cryptopia has the most volume.

Ops, my bad. It was up at 40 mio in marketcap before the big crypto crash.
Steadily growing back up though.

Fuck off pajeet. This coin is trash

STOP SHILLING IT.

NOT DONE BUYING!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm liking the logo. Looks damn good senpai.

Strong hands here, holding onto my coins with iron fists

Seems like I downloaded it in a bad quality transparent mode.

Looks way better in the wallet though.

Loving the project. To the moon we go boys!!

Looks like a micropenis and balls tbqh

What the fuck have you been smoking? Hahahahaha

You have experience?

It's three fucking hexagons combined, I really fail to see why do you like the logo.

I'm interested in the rebrand name though, about time they change their Piece of Shit name.

Bought most of my coins in September, when everybody trash talked the project. Price was $0.06

Once they get up and running, with a service that will be used by hundreds of thousands of people, you can bet your ass that we will reach $50+ per coin.

By then, I'll be running my masternodes, and TPOS transactions, and call it a day.

My Ark is gonna perform pretty good after ARK VM, and core V2 is released. No worries

HAHAHAHAHA

No resistance at all, what the fuck!

The price could fly on a small pump by a single whale.

Hope I can take that small wall at 7094. Transferring to Topia as I'm writing this.
Wish I had more funds on hand right now. Project looks promising

Holy FUCK I'm jealous! Research pays off I guess. Fuck me, wish I had the brains to see projects like this in the early stages.

There was many variations presented, and there was a vote for the best logo at the end.

Decision was to keep it simple and easy to "remember"

The 3 triangles resembles, trust.

Trustless Proof Of Stake is our key feature.

Any chance you could drop an invite to their Discord channel?

cyF5yCA

Cant post the direct link, but if you know how an invite link looks, you'll figure it out. But there it is!

>Mfw can't afford a masternode

Is it too late to buy this? Pretty confused here, LOL

It's never too late. Goes for any coin basically.

Potential here is HUGE, I'll tell you that!

Never heard of this before. Seems like a promising project. Where do I find the whitepaper?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0