Nanofags on suicide watch HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Nanofags on suicide watch HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7whh6z/18002738255_us_national_suicide_hotline/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/
imgur.com/a/z7nl3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REMINDER TO NEVER CALL A SUICIDE HOTLINE IN THE U.S.

>they'll trace your number
>they'll send the police
>they'll arrest you
>they'll send you to a ward
>they'll put you on meds
>this incident will go to your permanent record
>you will be ineligible to hundreds of professions that need a clean mental health record
>you will be ineligible to buy guns

This shit's not funny. Stop being a fucking asshole, people are going to kill themselves. If you lost a significant amount of money you wouldn't want to be laughed at. I don't know how old you are, but mature people like to treat people how they want to be treated. I wish you the worst, I hope you live a horrible life for the rest of your life

3 hours ago and only 2 points. Even Reddit knows hes shitposting and being unrealistic. So much FUD for this shit right now.

burgers are absolute pathetic cringe beta human beings i swear to god.

To be fair some of you faggots need to be put in the looney bin.

>2018
>Worrying over e shekels

>invest in highly speculative memecoins
>price goes down
>cry

fuck off you sensitive beta untermensch pos. these insects know what they signed up for

muh "dont invest more than u can afford to lose" thats a reddit meme and these faggots disregarded it

In case anyone thinks this is real: it's not. I called the hotline a month ago and I'm still in my room so..

LOL

If they believe your life is in danger, they'll do that. They probably realized you were attention whoring and you got lucky.

tfw sold early enough to buy the dip

>being such a fragile little flower you want to kill yourself over abit of money

lmao the absolute state of reddit

wut

>lecture someone about treating people how you'd want to be treated
>then tell them you hope they live a horrible life

so you want to live a horrible life..?

to be fair it's not like it's just "the price goes down", their money was literally stolen

The funniest thing is that it was Nano holders themselves that fucked over everyone else, by taking advantage of the Bitgrail double-deposit errors. They have only themselves and their greed to blame.

Lol get a load of this 16 year old edgy kid

>nano is better than every blockchain ever!
>btw i dont keep my coins on chain, i just keep them in exchange
>how did they get stolen guys help
absolute state of nano holders
he's right though. Why the fuck would you keep your LIFE SAVINGS ON AN EXCHANGE?
They constantly shill how great the tech is but don't even keep their coins on chain. Sad.

What is he right about? Oh wow ur so dumb u left ur money on an exchange xddd

Any edgy faggot can say that shit.

good luck getting a job

>guys I left my life savings in someone else's wallet and he took it all wtf
You can hardly say the money is even stolen honestly. If you don't hold the private key they aren't your coins, if only XRB holders actually used the tech they shilled so much. Also why the fuck would you ever invest more than you can lose, and then keep it on an exchange? It's like keeping your life savings out on the side of the street.

look at this little faggot who lost money on bitgrail LOL

is nano actually a decent buy?

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

They're going nuts in the telegram. Half the comments and users got the ban hammer

Who else witnessing the damage control

Quick rundown?

i'm extremly bullish on it long-term but i can see it hitting 4-6$ short term. should i short it? im afraid i'll be left behind.

It was a shitty exchange but people paid fees to trade there and you expect something for that, mainly not the CEO to steal your money, naive i know but if you put money in the bank you dont expect them to close up and rob you, if you go out and work a job you dont expect them to close shop and not pay you. Its not like they were in on a bitconnect ponzi scheme they just got exit scammed buying a legit coin. I dont even have nano and didnt know much about it till today but its pretty shitty for them and just makes the whole industry we are all investing in look bad

They know the differnce between someone who is actually suicidal vs someone who is just very sad.

Fucking MS Edge browser
I hope he lost it all

It's shitty, It blows, it sucks for the crypto community, yes. But this has happened SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. And people NEVER learn. I don't care how insured or official an exchange is, I get sweaty palms whenever there's more than 5% of my portfolio chilling on an exchange. The crypto community has forgotten how to be paranoid, how to not trust anyone. Too much new blood bringing in the problems of the old system.

>he actually thinks it HIS room in HIS house.

Nurse. We need more meds in this one

Haha this
Nano faggot btfo

>down 10 points during the recovery
>mein seids

Just bought the dip, easy 30% here I come. There is literally nothing wrong with Nano, it's all bitgrail's fuckup causing the dip.

what is bitgrail and what happened with nano

* X-Files music starts playing *

the rebrand is retarded.
I liked Raiblocks.

>they didn't just go with Rai
like come on seriously

kek

post link, thought they only had a discord?

Bitgrail was the first exchange to host rai/nano. It has always been incredibly shitty. Recently news has come out it has got hacked. 19 mil nano owed to users, only 4 mil left in the coffers.

imgur.com/a/z7nl3

he is on to something
Rai would atill be at at least $25

>two men with shades observing the fuckery

This is not funny, fuck you

Bitgrail was an exchange that halted xrb withdrawals for non EU citizens.
The main Italian admin was shady as shit in his responses.
He came out today to say they were actually hacked.
So yeah....

Nigga just search for them on telegram.

I got banned though. Didn't even post anything in there. Think they're starting to automatically ban new users

Rusty Foster pointed out all the way back in 2014 that crypto is as a way for libertarians to get themselves robbed.

why didnt people just keep their coins in a wallet instead of on the exchange

you aren't a real libertarian if you keep your money in someone elses wallet. a fool and his money yadda yadda
I'm trying to figure this one out. With so many people shilling how great the wallet and tech is, you'd think at least one person kept them in it right?

I actually think Edge is bretty gud desu. It's a decent alternative if you're trying to get off the google platform.

You are positively an idiot.

How could you be unaware of all the bullshit surrounding Bitgrail, did you eat a tide pod?

this is what u get for letting an italian shitskin have power

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales*AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales*AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales*AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales*AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales*

lmaaaaoooo

There definitely is something wrong with the explorer

Nice try FBI

>people are going to kill themselves
Good. I hope you're one of them.