Your retarded sir.

>We

Thats where ya dun goof'd.

Noice pic btw.

Now you’ll never get a girl like her

Someone post the pepe

*braap*

OP im gonna need sauce on this semen demon for research purposes

You fell for the greatest shakeout of normies and weak hands before institutional money takes this to Andromenda. Basically, you're the reason why we're all rich.

what does a vag smell lyke

salty coins

is it hotter than it sounds or nah

so hot you need foreskin to act as a thermal shield, cut dicks get badly burned

it depends of the girl but the best and cleanest pussies smell like heaven m8.
The only time I went down it's because of how good the smell was on my fingers after you know what

I sold at 15k, it went back up to 17 before going down to 12, then to 10, then to 8, then to 5, then back to 8......

The inside of your foreskin

we're going to 5k, just waiting for you to buy back in first

Literally this, a woman whose genetics you deeply want to mingle with, her pussy smells like heaven on earth. A pheromone cocktail

kek
>tfw got the kosher cut but not an Ashkenazi or practice judaism
smhtbh

I believe this because of someone saying Sergey has 100's of millions of LINK set aside for institutional purposes. We're in the bear trap. Btc hasn't even touched the surface of what it can be.

Well I literally have a taste for that girl but too bad I moved abroad :(

Fuck my parents seriously, I could enjoy sex so much more

Every vagina I've smelled starts off smelling and tasting like sweat and piss. After awhile you get a nice Musk when their lube juices start to flow.

i heard its not that different. Im a pajeet and not cut, shit feels good

dude relax

I've had sex both ways, got cut a few years ago. The only real difference is my head was super sensitive before so I came ridiculously fast, now it's hardier from jacking off without a shield so I last a bit longer (which I could have done before if I pulled the skin back when fapping). These people playing up the difference are deluded.

she fucks for money
she's some twiter thot from the UK

And she only fucks Chad when it matters (high school)

cope

what the fuck timeline is this

If l let her play with my pengis and pound her till she came!

memes are love
memes are life

If you were going to commit to that dip you should have sold at 7k

Has science gone too far?

feels good getting the chad degree

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*overclocking scent detection module* *air intake fans set to high*...affirmative my dear....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr....sulfur content .26, above average...scanning....estimation of food precursor....whiiiiiiiiiiir...candidate chicken egg......whiiir....running monte carle simulation...affirmative...chicken egg confirmed with probability one-hundred percent....whiiiiiiir....scent detection module overloading .....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir....detecting...additional component detected....running monte carlo simulation....smoothing....result is cheese from cow's milk.....moisture detected....whiiiiiiiiir...reward module activated...sample collected....whiiiiiiir.....attention....repeat gas release....release must be sufficient to meet minimum sensor threshold....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF affirmative....moisture detected....beep beep...scanning sphincter area...reeee chik chik chik.....initiating.....initiating sample for mass spectography prior to second olefactory analysis simulation.......calculating..confirmed....spectography uploaded....estimating food precursor....applying Bayesian probability simulation...precursor result: curry....confirmed....please confirm....ok....initiating air vents.....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir....

.calculating...calculating additional food precursor detected.....calculating....separating secondary food precursor through Fourier Transform analysis....affirmative.....estimation of onion and garlic chutney with probability 100%?.....confirmed....r squared of 1.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT BEEEP BEEEP….UNAUTHORIZED GAS DISCHARGE….CRISIS MODE ENGAGED…calculating…force level below dangerous threshold…calculating…activate third collection run…..whiiir…chik….whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir…recalculating risk profile…threshold limit detected…recalculating…scent detection module nearing critical levels….whiir whiir…calculating….calculating….whiiiir….calculating….base set exhausted, loading exotic database 1…..calculating….reading…whiiiiiiir….continue gas release at low volume…..whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir…sample collected….affirmative….confirmed…full spectrum analysis possible…..scent profile breadth rank…..calculating…whiiiiir….3 standard deviations above the mean….whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir….affirmative….

>Tfw I'll need to cut mine if my constant balanatis attacks don't disappear.

user, try Mensmax Restoremax. You can get it on amazon. You’ll have a baby soft dick in a week. I used to have the same problem.

why did you get cut?

Did it got worse after sex? Psoriasis never crossed my mind and seeing the pics in Google is the same that's happening to my dick.

lol

watch it drop the next days and feel better ;)