Guys listen to me for a second, what if this new binance site is just a fraud...

guys listen to me for a second, what if this new binance site is just a fraud? like i mean the crypto we're trading isn't really there, it's just a placeholder to think our money is still there, when really binance exit scammed and we have nothing.

well can you withdrawal your shit from there?

The most elaborate phishing site in history, fully function with premined replicated blockchains for every coin on binance with all user records and storage amounts im check

The bogs are behind this one for sure

These scammers seem like upright dudes to me. They let me trade and withdraw all my funds; even offered cheaper fees than the old Binance did.

Are you able to withdraw? I am not..

this is what spooks me, if our coins were really there we would be able to withdraw

For fucks sake, have you guys not figured out how to withdraw yet? Just edit the email confirmation link from www.binance.com to us.binance.com. Cheers faggots.

This
I withdrew 2500 VEN this morning with no problem. It’s the exact same but you switch www with us

Withdrawals don't work.

Read the thread before you post

but if the whole ship has been rebuilt over time using all new parts, is it not the same ship?

What if the scam is SO GOOD... that the scammers decided to make money by running their placeholders version of binance identically to the real thing and even allow people to withdraw coins.

i literally just withdrew from binance

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

It's not like the currency was anything other than a counter in your wallet..it's not even there...

No bitcoin cash is the real ship. NOT BCASH THAT'S A DIFFERENT SHIP ENTIRELY

i can tell by your formatting and the pixels that youre a reddit user

fugg this must be the case.

If only there were some sort of immutable ledger that we could all see to make sure their coins haven’t moved. We could call it, I don’t know, a blockchain

but who controls the blockchain?

A small group of shady chinamen

ayy faker poster i saw u last month