Post your comfy portfolio, 80% of my holdings is in LTC, also have 1btc, 1eth and 10000 UFR

Post your comfy portfolio, 80% of my holdings is in LTC, also have 1btc, 1eth and 10000 UFR.

No arguing, i just want to see what you are carrying.

Other urls found in this thread:

debitum.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must've gotten justed with LTC like I was

Not rly, i enjoyed the dip and daily swings. Managed to short it a few times, now i got 20% more ltc than 2 weeks ago. ATH is only like 2 months away, so i think.

ltc and btc hold majority.

got a bit scattered on trx/stellar INCASE of a happening (wont happen, but if it does more ltc/btc for ya boi)

also as a hail mary i threw a couple hunna in debitum's ICO, hearing really good things, and the crowd funding is going straight. got my 10% gains
debitum.network/

gonna be a rival to populus soon enough, i'll cash out and let it crumble, but it will almost for sure get me my moolah back.

100% fiat

100% OMG and staying that way until it has a proper moon.

VEN, CPChain, and REQ. I'd like to be holding INT and QTUM as well.

Poorfag here:

6 LTC
2 ETH
1 BTC

bought it all 2017, feels fairly comfy

BTC
ETH
XMR

stopped gambling on shitcoins, miss the gains but I did well last year and I'm just riding it out now.

I'm so fucking pumped for ETH, WAVES, and BAT having a great 2018. LTC is my wildcard. Got OMG just under STORJ then some shitcoins

100% VEN

100 LTC/ 2.5 ETH/ 0.03 BTC/ 10000 TRX

i love my portfolio, its comfy af

>bat

you''re not gona make it. l2tokeneconomics

just curious, have you ever considered swapping some of those ltc for more btc? Seems a bit un balanced yeah?

I'm not all in on BAT brother

Yup, I did consider it, but then LTC went to $360 dollars the next day and I promised I would never sell this stack

2017 is when all that stuff peaked. Hopefully you bought it early 2017, if you did, Elon Musk would like to have a word with you

not as I early as I like, but everyone says that

ELA, UNY, TNC, NEO, GAS, VIA, BNTY, TEL

Unironically 100% ETH.

Don't want to deal with sketchy shitcoins and sketchy exchanges.

Ven, amb, elix

100% ETH lmao

ETH is only good for ICO

What's a better option with no insane risk then?

Almost dumped half of my ETH for Raiblocks recently. Huge bullet I dodged there.

Any idea when UFR might recover soon?

Who bunch of shitcoins.

ARY, Ethorse, COB, VEN, Req, link and the only one that might be worth something in a year, mobi.

Universa, JNT if you’re looking for something with tremendous potential. Also TAU is moving along great.

ETH is shit

50k ICX and 147k LINK
>surely i'm gunna make it breh

2700 DBC

I have 5 LTC, waiting on a dip to add another 5 to satisfy my autism