BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*overclocking scent detection module* *air intake fans set to high*...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*overclocking scent detection module* *air intake fans set to high*...affirmative my dear....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr....sulfur content .26, above average...scanning....estimation of food precursor....whiiiiiiiiiiir...candidate chicken egg......whiiir....running monte carle simulation...affirmative...chicken egg confirmed with probability one-hundred percent....whiiiiiiir....scent detection module overloading .....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir....detecting...additional component detected....running monte carlo simulation....smoothing....result is cheese from cow's milk.....moisture detected....whiiiiiiiiir...reward module activated...sample collected....whiiiiiiir.....attention....repeat gas release....release must be sufficient to meet minimum sensor threshold....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF affirmative....moisture detected....beep beep...scanning sphincter area...reeee chik chik chik.....initiating.....initiating sample for mass spectography prior to second olefactory analysis simulation.......calculating..confirmed....spectography uploaded....estimating food precursor....applying Bayesian probability simulation...precursor result: curry....confirmed....please confirm....ok...

.initiating air vents.....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir.....calculating...calculating additional food precursor detected.....calculating....separating secondary food precursor through Fourier Transform analysis....affirmative.....estimation of onion and garlic chutney with probability 100%?.....confirmed....r squared of 1.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT BEEEP BEEEP….UNAUTHORIZED GAS DISCHARGE….CRISIS MODE ENGAGED…calculating…force level below dangerous threshold…calculating…activate third collection run…..whiiir…chik….whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir…recalculating risk profile…threshold limit detected…recalculating…scent detection module nearing critical levels….whiir whiir…calculating….calculating….whiiiir….calculating….base set exhausted, loading exotic database 1…..calculating….reading…whiiiiiiir….continue gas release at low volume…..whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir…sample collected….affirmative….confirmed…full spectrum analysis possible…..scent profile breadth rank…..calculating…whiiiiir….3 standard deviations above the mean….whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir….affirmative….

heh

toot

Is this a new one?? lmao

Not business related

SAGED

it's just /tv/ posters

Nice

you must be really proud of yourself

OH BOY ME SMELL ASS POOPY DOOPY BRAP PARTICLES NEARBY ME GOTTA FIND THAT ASS MY YESSSS OH YEA BABY MMM GIMME THE CHEEKS ON MY FACE RUB IT OH YE YE YE YEEEEEEEEEEE

chek'd

She spun around, facing her perky booty at me. She backed into me, perfectly catching my half-chub between her cheeks, and ripped a low, bubbly fart. ppppbbbbbllllllttttttttt-psssshhhhhhh It was quiet, but went on for nearly 4 seconds before she got off and spun back around. I nearly nut right there, when she gave me a pouty look with her piercing green eyes. “I knew it! I knew you liked farts too!” “Uhmm... yeah! You got me, haha...” My whole world was turning upside down. Cat, the girl I had a massive crush on, just purposefully farted on my cock and was now telling me she also had a farting fetish. Her eyes were nervous, and her voice was a little shaky. “So, umm, do you want to, like...” “How about my place at 7 or so? I can give you a ride, and my parents won’t be home then-“ “Soundsgreatseeyouthere!” She rushed out her last sentence before running past me, back to our class. Luckily, it seemed like no one saw her in the act. I began to walk back, too.

She began walking toward the passenger door, and she hadn’t changed since this morning at PE. She still looked as gorgeous as ever. “How you feeling?” I desperately tried to make conversation as I drove back to my empty house. “Honestly, I’m really excited. I’m so glad that you weren’t grossed or weirded out by my gas.” She was beaming, and it made me feel pretty good. “Same here, to be honest. I never thought that you of all people would be into farting as well.” “Why’s that?” Oh fuck. “Well, you see...” She giggled, and I was suddenly harder than diamond. “I know, Makoto. I know how you look at me, how you’re always trying to hang around me, and it’s perfectly fine. I really think you’re an attractive person as well.” She giggled again. Everything I knew was changing today. My crush since the 8th grade was telling me she liked me, she farted on my cock (ON PURPOSE) earlier, and now I was driving her back to my place on a Friday night when my parents are on business in Hong Kong and Taipei. I pulled into the carport and turned the car off. I put the key in my pocket and climbed out. Cat did the same. She came around, and I put my arm around her as we walked to my front door. Tonight was going to be a magical night.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BUSINESS

This is art

pursuit money is a way for betas to try to get some of dat ass. it all comes back around to the ass

HOW COME NO ONE FINDS MY BOG NOSE FUNNY. I CAN'T EVEN GET ONE (You).
>Sniff it

this is my business

This is the funniest thing on 4 chan I've seen in so long

Does anyone have the original?

MODS

I too would like to participate in this CIA sponsored meme calibration experiment

Is this an Indian meme or something? They love the smell of shit because it reminds them of their home town?

>when coins fall
>she cloaks the board
>with impenetrable ass threads
>a stench rises
>from the cheeks
>and contaminates the air
>suddenly
>life has new meaning

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

YES!! Thank you.

For you generosity, I leave you the GRS mascot for amazing BRRRRRRRRAP

>mods
>biz

you may only choose one

>Bayesian probability simulation
>Monte Carlo method
>3 standard deviations above the mean

If you wrote this OP, good choice of a statistics degree. Its a great field