#1 Blockchain by 2020

I can see that. too bad your thread is being slid by JP Morgan banker slime who want you to sell.

You must've picked wrong pic by accident. Here, let me fix it.

This.

I honestly love both of these coins.

Isn't this run by a bunch of 12 year olds Ramesh?

>12 year olds literally launching a node into space

Neo is great but no one outside China will use a Chinese Blockchain.

That must be pic related.

Tell me how much the devs of this ponzi scheme hold again.

>not realizing omg+eth is literally going to rule hte entire world.. eth is literally going to dominate crypto forever because it's huge and has tons of development, and any great changes or shortcomings can always be fixed (see omg). erc20 tokens and eth are going to lead the way to trillion market cap

>that pathetic FUD attempt

lol loser.

QTUM can easily adapt any ERC20 token as QRC token

Why would anyone do this when they’re already on a superior blockchain?

Ehem

>ICX
Lol.

You all sound like a bunch of fagboy sissies

they will if it's cheaper

It’s VEN vs ICX vs ETH - IF ETH can PlasMate.

literally just making shit up.

Let’s try a coin that the Chinese actually use. AChain!

I love coins that have potential for airdrops like AnusChain and Prl. It's the equivalent of holding Euros in your account and getting airdropped 1 SwissFranc for every Euro you own.

NEO is a shitcoin.

You’re literally the only person that thinks that.

its going to be ICX or JNT imo

no he's not

how blind are you all to EOS though? Really?
>wallet supports apple touch id
>user name is wallet address
>account recovery from lost password
>fund recovery from scammers, hacks
>only multi-threaded blockchain, can theoretically do millions of transactions per second
>magnus opus project of Dan Larimer, Bishares proved 3 second block times, Steem proved free transactions, now EOS is a programming platform for decentralized apps like Steemit
>all the money the raised from the ICO is being kicked to VC's including Mike Bald Guy Novagratz or whatever - and the VC's invest in projects to build on EOS

Chinese coin. China BANNED crypto. Great firewall and shit. Everything NEO remaining in china gonna git raided by great chink tactical army. Chinese GOV knows which slants are involved in neo = GG

1 neo = 1 Beach house

Considering Binance will soon list Neo pairs, I think it's the one to have for now.

Please send me the article where the Chinese Government did this in September. There is also a speech by Xi Jinping last winter talking about the War on Neo, please find it for me.

1 GAS = 1 BRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

yeah probably

means nothing long term

the opportunity will be used for a PnD on a massive scale

This is partially true. Pic related is my portfolio. The east and west will primarily use their own tech. Though if anything neo will replace ethereum for dapps since its better in pretty much every way and is already a widely know project with tons of support. Ven and omg will be literally who coins within 2 years.

Neo generates GAS, which will be more valuable then NEO eventually. NEO can only be transferred in wholes. Thus, not having decimal's in wallet they become more lucrative in value. (Think buying AMZN vs. AMD which price point keeps out pajeets.) NEO audits all ICOS's before launch therefore no scam coins. Several ICOS already switched to NEP-5 from erc 23 tokens. China will not ban crypto. NEO is the chosen one. Binance will start pairing with NEO competeing directly with BTC and ETH. NEO does not follow the gold silver ideology of BTC and ETH (eth being 1/10 of btc) NEO has a lot of room to grow marketcap wise and dapp wise; over 18 new icos are already in the works with real use cases. Come March ETH NEO LISK will begin to stabilize, and secure their positions. ETH will rise to 2k NEO to 1K and LISK to 100 easily. ETH is a guarantee NEO and LISK are safe bets. It is up to you to place them.

Pic related*

I don't care, there are a lot of interesting platforms. This will still make it rise substantially in the short term (I don't know if they've released actual dates) and then when it pumps you can sell some to rebuy at a lower price, while potentially investing in another platform in the meantime. How is that a bad thing?

I would highly recommend you save your GAS. I have a feeling NEO being more centralized than ETH will allow it to get adopted faster by corportions and hav emore valueble use cases.

I expect gas to eventually be worth much more than neo shares just based on the smaller supply, but that will only happen after more projects start running on the network and actually using gas. The question I'm asking myself is does it make more sense to convert gas, or just hold neo for the small dividends

>will be obsolete by 2019
once plasma and sharding roll out this year ethereum will be 1000x faster than this cheap knockoff making it obsolete. 2019 VEN = blockchain of china ETH = blockchain of the world.

about 50 fucking percent. plus its centralized so they could literally shut this shit down any time they want for any reason. top fuckin kek

I thought about it and decided to stay with the NEO. I feel like NEO is will still be the favoured method to participate in new ICO's, as the new coins would rather produce their own GAS, and you could in turn get in on ICO's cheap. I own every coin on the NEO platform. It is a large gamble to take but NEO is years ahead of any other platform coin and while it is behind ETH it is more appealing for new startups to actually go with NEO in certain use cases. the tps for NEO is solid ETH really needs to get cracking.

this. although I think VEN can coexist with ETH just because China likes to keep things in-house and Vechain is clearly the official blockchain project of the state.

Unless ethereum integrates common programming languages devs will move to neo where they can code in their language of choice. No one wants to learn some new shitty programming language of they don't have to. Also the Chinese government isn't going to be doing digital asset ownership and digital identities using ethereum. Ven isnt even desogned for that sort of thing and has no working product yet.

That 50% centralization is what attracts me to it. It is capable of operating much more effeciently already and I do not have to worry about forks and drama that will arise. I am in it for money, at this point NEO is the greatest reward to risk ratio. ETH, dont get me wrong is amazing and my second largest holding. But for gains NEO will own 2018.

> tfw bought prl and act during the dip

Its been a good day bros

1) considering ethereum has the largest developer community in crypto by a mile I would say you are wrong about that. but still, vitalik they will be integrating more programming languages.
2) VEN does have a working product with customers using it privately. how do you think they are securing all these massive partnerships? their public blockchain is being officially announced during the rebrand and it will be a full blown enterprise dapp platform not just supply chain.

Binance adding NEO pairs just tells you how few people own NEO that they need NEO pairs to help unload all the NEO they accumulated for 10 cents.

>one China isn't enough for anybody

glad you can admit that. sick of these fags who pretend they are here only because of the "world changing tech". I think ETH has a chance to outperform NEO this year because of plasma but both are pretty safe bets. OMG will probably outperform both those projects by a lot. VEN likely will as well assuming they launch on time.

What makes ven (or omg) better than neo? Ven doesn't even have a real white paper afaik and i don't trust "private" anything. Both ven and omg seem to be purely hype/promise driven while neo and eth are already making their mark in the real world. I agree that IF ethereum manages to solve its speed and scalability issues it will have a bright future, but neo has already done this and even improved upon it in many areas, which is why i put my bet on them. After this market crash i think people are going to be a more more carefully about investing in vaporware.

that's not how it works

VEN has a larger dev community but.. i don’t see how ETH loses in the west.

unironically this

You don’t like to read, you probably watch YouTube and Veeky Forums all day. The god of crypto needs no white paper just as Apple or Microsoft need no white paper.

Is VEN unironically as good as it sounds?
If even half of it is true I don't understand why it's not at 10-15 usd already.

If i have neo on a ledger nano s will it generate gas? and where does the gas go??

if this is true I'll be rich af

Not everyone wants to buy something that already pumped. People want that extra 5x or more gains. And who says one of the first is going to be the best. This is a new area of technology. Someone could be doing it better so why would people continue going with the #2 or #3 product.

It's stupid to make any predictions. We're all just guessing.

And VEN has a lot of little things that'll impress you. Just need to spend hours researching because there is a lot.

probably ICX or ZIL

It would be already, if BTC hadn’t sharted the bed.

It can’t be stopped. It’s way ahead of everybody, but only about 10% of crypto knows it, and half of those are too ignorant to do anything about it.

>muh attachment to being poor with loyal shitcoins

what can NEO do that ETH cant?

Generate GAS.
Higher TPS
More shit

>shitcoin hodl hand strong
I am stock market vet, I am unironically baffled by the persistence of people shitting on seemingly good investment to shill tardcoins.
You mean like confirmation bias? Having invested in something not able to let it go?
You think it's possible that VEN is a giant scam? Everything I read on it seems to good to be true actually.

Wow compelling argument have my money

Way faster transactions, exponentially more tps, scalable, apps can be written in common languages like c, Java and python, gas dividends encourages long-term investment

You use neon wallet. Gas generated into neon. Accessed using your ledger nano.

Just go all in on NEO, ETH, VEN and EOS. Comfy af. Maybe a separate play fund for moon shots.

portfolio
>30% neo
>30% elastos
>30% nep-5 tokens
>5% BTC
>5% ETH
I just can't lose

VEN is the first coin that can attract conventional and stock market investors on its enterprise merit. It’s value prop is such that it is easy to understand what they are trying to solve with blockchain, and understand they have no real competition, a huge first mover advantage, incredible leadership, shoe-in partnership fountains, Chinese state partnership, a private network going public in June, just announced their first dApp Vevid, will host enterprise ICOs someday, hasn’t even been listed on most big exchanges yet.. could go on forever.. Jim Breyer doens’t lose. This is the easiest bet one will ever make in crypto.

tf when you only got 10 NEO

This is why i haven't bought any ven. It's pure hype. Vaporware until proven otherwise. I invest in working tech, not corporate circle jerks and hopeful promises

Elastos? They don’t even need blockchain for their product lol confirmed brainlet

What about illusory partnerships, deviant CEO behavior, and nebulous ethics? Would that sway you?

That’s what sold me
>plus meeting Sunny in the grocery store

Sunny forcefully pulled my dick out and sucked it infront of a replica luxury item store. I stood there humiliated while tourists and locals watched feverishly and cheered him on. Literally worst fucking trip to China I've had, I'm shaking right now even thinking about it.