How much ETH for this?

How much ETH for this?

T R A P

Trannies are pretty cheap and more than likely are only interested in fiat.

aids are free user

you mean B R A P?

Mods please ban these fucking roastie posters shit is annoying. The threads devolve into brap posting and its just all of it is fucking annoying.

Who dis glorious brapbox

you mean L A R P?

trannies are literally easy as FUCK, you can be overweight loser and they'll give you their heart if you want it, yes even the very passable ones

bullshit

they are more picky than real girls because there is more demand/less supply for passable traps

t. girl (male)

post feminine benis

post ass or feet pls

> t. girl (male)
tits or gtfo

except the traps I've banged ALL love cock

even if they're not super horny (because of hormones), they need a cock in their mouth or ass constantly

Yeah its time to start humanity over again

It's a shame. All boards degenerate into this after they get popular.

when i was 15 i just started liking the smell of girl farts and the girlfriend of my best friends brother was sitting next to me. She was wearing a blue jeans and was under the same blanked as i was under suddenly i hear a bassy fart "BFRRRRT" straight on the coutch and under the blanked. "Ewwww why did you do that" she blamed me as a joke. i got hit by a shot of adrenaline and i thought to myself "i have to fart in front of her to" don't know why but it got me even harder so i farted to under the blanked we where under, it did not smell tough but she laughed at me. later she farted again "BRRRRF" under there and said "jesus i just keeps coming out". And that is one of my best moments related to my fetish. i took a picture of her ass so that i could watch it and wank over it while thinking of those fart on the coutch.

for chasers you faggot, but desirable men don't want anything to do with trannies long-term, which trannies crave more than any 'gender' out there

Veeky Forums and /tv/ are the two best boards for memes