I’ve got an additional $5,000 to spend and want to buy one coin. You must hold until 2019. Would you pick OMG, ETH...

I’ve got an additional $5,000 to spend and want to buy one coin. You must hold until 2019. Would you pick OMG, ETH, NEO, XLM, VEN, or ICX? No stinky linkies.

skycoin

OMG or NEO

Shill me...I’m listening

STK.

What the fuck is ICX And how does it compare to LINK?

Remember this post in the future when you see what happens to Link.

ven followed by omg

Obviously ENG.

buy link or you're a homosexual. last warning

BTC. Buy it on the next dip.

ECC

omg clearly

QASH obviously.

ADB, UTK, ARY or POLY.

ETH. I have 250 of it and there's nothing else out there that helps me sleep better

VEN is the right choice

ETH is already too big but safe
NEO will reach ETH levels so it's a safe 50k at least bro

assuming the market grows

ICX after that

Nice, user

When it hits 4k you'll be in the land of dreams

I think crypto will have a 4-5t market cap this year and ETH might be able to get 1t. So my price target is at least 10k

THC. When you realise that the marijuana industry was worth 31.4 billion by 2017 and currently are forced to work cashbased you realise why a coin dedicated to bringing said industry digitalization will have succes in 2018.
>Hard fork coming up bringing anonymization and masternodes coming up (resulting in lock-ups)
>Currently only on bittrex but about to expand
>White paper just released today

VEN of organizations Price Waterhouse Cooper and the Peoples Bank if China, First of its Kind, King of the Supply Chains and Use Case Coins, Lord of the Smallcaps, and Protector of the Crypto Markets

But what is ICX whybthe fuck haven't I heard about this?

still here OP?

I'm curious..why no link?

You want someone on biz to shill you a coin, but say no to the most popular one on biz?

XRP
Because biz hate XRP

JPMC

>ETH

Obviously. Most shitcoins now are ERC20 contract - so they run on the EVM. Meaning, every single transaction THEY make has to be paid for with ETH. Including OMG.

So holding ETH is like holding an Index. If I had to pick ONLY one, that'd be it. Safest bet of all, and still great mooning potential left.

XRP is the best

>193 KB PNG (OP).

Kek has blessed LINK, I'm buying a shit ton tomorrow.

LINK Undisputed king of incredible digits...always. Checked wise user.

OP here. I was too busy fucking your mom.

xlm

NEO

please tell me why this chilling of link on here, what do you gain, what makes you sure it will moon?

Praise kek and Jason Parser

telcoin

NEO and get free BRRRAAAPP !