Keep hating fuckers

Could've made some money faggots. Stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/NgT1G
imgur.com/gallery/M2RYv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP tell me how much you made when it went from 30 cents to 3 :^)

I bought at $.002 so I've made 100k poor fuck

Here's one of my accounts. I win
imgur.com/gallery/NgT1G

>dumped from 16 billion
>made some money

>Slight recovery after an unprecedented massive dump down to 10x lower than ATH

>WHAT NOW FAGGOTS ITS LIKE U HATE MONEY

Enjoy yourself, OP. Really. You are really way smarter than everyone else on this board.

Ah I see, so you've come to an anonymous anime image board to boast about your cryptocurrency portfolio. Congrats, seriously.

Dude I sold it at 10 cents

Every coin dumped you dumb fuck

>0.5
>rich

Thanks man I can't wait to cash out :). Gonna enjoy myself I can't wait. Hope you make it too one day bro

spare some qtums? lol

>BTC dumped 10x lower than it's ATH too just like my TRON

>100k
>made it

15 year old confirmed

I sold them awhile ago lol. Got a nice profit off them

Not every coin dumped 90% from ATH
t. sold at 8c

Most coins dumped 80%. Veeky Forums just hates Tron, but I love rubbing it in to these fags. I know they're jealous. To those who don't shit on other coins. I hope we make it. To those who shit I other coins. I hope you lose all your shit

you turned 3.5k into 350k and then waited for it to dump to 100k to gloat.
Brainlet detected. carry on.

so salty

ip's that have visited reddit need to be perma banned

"One of my accounts" fucking retard.

poor brainlet.. wants to tell us about more unrealized gains that he missed out on.

I don't think 6 figures is missed gains lmao. But whatever makes you feel better buddy. Hope you catch the next train :)

>Being this upset

lmao

awww. poor big brainy puffing his chest now!! I only missed out on a quater million dollars I'm not a dummy I'm a big brain.
Dumb brainlet even invested in the shittiest of shit tokens I love it.

why is this a thread, please kill yourself original pajeet

Don't you wish you were me poor fuck? How would 100k sound to you right Now? I win motherfuckers

Learn how to post first and then kill yourself.

>lost 250k
>brags about 1/3
>didn't even set a stop loss
>brags to people who've made more

OP serious question- are you a nigger? because thats the only people that buy this coin.
>source: twitter

Pretty sure I'm the one with more in this thread. And no thank God I'm not a fucking nigger

I have more then that, and a house, and a car, and I make 140k a year with my job...

Brainlet loses again. Imagine being so butt hurt....

I'm 21 about to finish up my comp sci degree. Going for my masters. Declined an 80k offer from IT in Dallas. They're paying for my masters btw. Pretty sure I'll be well off too faggot. I just got a head start compared to you. And I'm pretty sure everything you said is bullshit. I can smell it

Butthurt brainlet confirmed... spends his time smelling bulls shits...

How am I butt hurt? Lmao please enlighten me fat fuck. I got all the coins I need. Don't worry I'll keep my boys updated on how much I have at the end of the year. Read the title btw. That's you for people like you. Keep feeding me bitch I love it. You make my day

>Could've made some money faggots. Stay poor

lol arent u -60% still

>projects his fatness on other people
The brainlet sagas continue...

>14 posts by this ID

OP so much anger? Seems like you could be off having fun with all your TRX?

>brags about owning tron
LOL

Faggot I bought at ICO. I'm like 2000%+

You fags are all poor. I own all of you. I knew you fags would all talk shit I fucking love it. Keep it coming kids.

Sorry bb girl. have to go to bed. enjoy having less then me though my butthurt brainlet bb gurl.

this board used to be good
oh well

>16 posts by this ID

17 now. Can you say something else? Or is that all you can think of?

if your life is so great why do you feel the need to brag on this sudanese fish breeding board?

Because this board hated the shit out of Tron like a month ago. Just updating you guys on how I'm doing :)

wait for few weeks for - 90% dump...

thats how TRX works

you're literally going to lose everything when it finally crashes to zero, you'll be the poor ass nigger you deserve to be and we'll never hear from you again

LMFAO it was at 20c and ur ecstatic about it being 5c? jeeeeez, those tron bags must be heavy

I've been hearing it'll go to zero since this shit came out. You're probably at zero anyways so idc. And yeah these bags feel nice a big bad boy. You want some?

>saying dont you wish you were me
>on an anonymous image board forum
Unironically riddled with insecurity complexes
Include me in your life flashback when you commit suicide

Best thread on Veeky Forums right now
the levels of autistic rage coming from OP is almost too much to bear

Nah I don't suffer from depression. You probably do you fat larp

dumb money coming back in for round 2

Keep it coming I need more. This isn't enough for me. I'll even pay you guys I'm rich

Nah dude it was at 30 cents ath lmao.. that means he had 600k+ at one point and now he's bragging about his weak ass significantly reduced amount. I can kinda see why he's so butthurt rn lol

fucking normies look at USD pricing

You think I'm hurting right now??? Lmaooooo. I'm living my best life. Yeah I should've sold. But you think I give a fuck? I got a whole life ahead of me. Too young to cash out. Also my parents pay for all my shit :). I don't have a single thing to worry about ;)

just when i thought it wasnt possible to think any less of TRX holders, this faggot finds a way

Normies making 6 figures in 4 months. Fuck me right?

What bags you holding faggot?

>holding tron
hahahahahahahahaha kys

crypto "traders" counting profit and trading in dollars is my favorite meme

shit like this makes people who actually bought in early December depressed, the project is fighting tooth and nail through fud after going down 90%. This shit just looks like paid shilling and makes everybody think this project is an even bigger joke than they already think it is.

Don’t you understand that for something to go up in value people have to agree it’s worth something? Why would you purposely do this lol

Bitcoin I bought in 2013 at 2-digit prices, you 2017-era newfaggot shitcoin-pumping cancer. Just because you were stupid enough to buy the ovepriced lies of some prettyboy chink doesn't mean everyone else is as retarded

Fuck I almost did it, I saw the Tron thread two days ago and I almost fucking did, congrats man good buy.

isnt this shitdown way down from the peak anyway? who cares about a 50% bump if you still down by 5x

It's up like 1.5 cents

Is this what you Tronfags call mooning, lmao, get the fuck out

Lmaooooo. "I bought bitcoin in 2013" yeah fucking right. Do me a favor? And fuck off

Ripple had the same returns in 24 hours.
So what?

I'm up 2000% but ok. You failed calculus or something? Oh wait.....You're highest math is probably algebra 2. Wait no that's too much. Geometry

Each cent it goes up I make $20k. So yeah im fucking banking faggot

Proof or get the fuck out

Not all of us are as retarded as you and only came to the party in 2017 you newfaggot cancer.

Alright fuckers I'm going to bed. It's been a pleasure talking to all you poor fucks I hope you guys all have 6 figures one day like me (probably won't). It's a great feeling lemme tell ya. Ummmnm, yeah that's about it. Sweet dreams and fuck off

you're down by 5000% though. why are you celebrating? not sure why you felt the need to reply to me too, im not impressed by some low six figure portfolio.

Don't believe me? I posted this just for you guys. Dear, Veeky Forums....here's my proof :) imgur.com/gallery/M2RYv

There's the proof right there

Stay fraudulent, retard

Much like other Tron bagholders he's delusional as fuck

500% rather, so you would have been up 10000% had you not decided to hold onto a short term p&d coin like it's some kind of long term hold.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You got your proof. Now get the fuck out

>Lost 500k
>Brags
>so buttblasted he posts +25 times

>submits imgur link
>that spacing
sure is reddit in here