How do you deal with family members begging for money?

How do you deal with family members begging for money?

>implying I'm not the one begging for money

Block all contact. I don't associate with peasants.

They think I’m broke.

I usually sternly refuse, unless it's a life or death-situation. Even then, I only loan, and only if they manage to convince me that their situation is NOT because of some irresponsible behavior. For example, I would NEVER bail out drug debts. Any fucker who fucks up that bad, deserves to get fucked up badly by Ivan/Jorge/Jamal and his buddies.

ya mine too but they still begged but when i stated a large mining farm they started asking question

I mistakenly let my family know how much money I was making from crypto

Big. Fucking. Mistake.

Never let them know. If they find out, absolutely refuse to give them anything. You are the piñata now.

i mean when you buy 100k of computers people kinda fucking know whats up

Are you all shitskins or something? My family is poor as fuck but it would be completely taboo to beg for money. My family fights over paying the check and so does any other white family I've ever encountered.

>lost it all during the great binance exit scam
but honestly, don't ever fucking tell anyone, even your immediate family of your investments. It will bite you in the ass

I told my sister I would give her 0.25 BTC if she sucked my dick.
She said okay and she's going to do it tomorrow (unless she's pulling my leg).
She's smoking hot btw. Will report back what happens tomorrow.

Kek

>2000 dollars for a blowjob

lel, it's actually BCH. It will be Bitcoin soon enough.

Wow user I hope it works out I always wanted to bang my sis.

By being the poorest in the family

Bitcoin was a mistake. Now pasty autists with a 50grand think they are literal Gods.

Never tell your family about your crypto gains.

I'm still gonna give my parents a nice trip somewhere when I cash out tho. Maybe even a nice used car to my dad if crypto does well this year. They deserve it.

My brother brags regularly about the 4.5 BTC he and his business partner bought in 2013 for $1,200. Went to work and told all of his colleagues about it because by his own admission it made him feel like the man. Told my parents about it and my mom freaked out when it went to $17k telling him to sell it.

>20 years later
>mom is it true you sucked anons dick for 0.25btc
>yes dear
>why'd you give a blowjob for 25 cents?
>fuck off stacy go neck yourself like your uncle did after vitalik turned commie

Teach them how to scam people with fake twitter accounts

This, what disgusting excuses for countries are you all from? In any normal society your family is happy that you are doing well, and when you are rich enough you give them money to make their lives better but this can be difficult because they refuse to accept it.

i make them pay it back with interest

i take it on a case-by-case basis and usually hear them out as long as they haven't proven themselves untrustworthy previously.

I don't usually get second chances so if a family member or friend tries to rip me off or pull some shit, that's it. I'll still try to make peace in terms of socializing, but I won't trust them with money/business ever again.

Also depends if you know they're just begging because they became aware of the fact that you have substantial wealth and think "you have more than you need" or something like that - if it's ungrateful begging or entitled begging then they can fuck off.

I've lent reasonable amounts of money to my siblings and close friends before (amounts anywhere from $500 to $25,000) and always been paid back, except for once where my brother-in-law, and with insistence from my sister, asked to borrow $5000 and I happily lent it to him, we had a payback schedule and all of that. He ended up basically stealing it and trying to avoid me for about a year. Caused me to distance myself from sister as well. We speak now but its never quite been the same just due to how blatant a theft it was.

I graduated fairly recently and my parents know I make good money. I over-exaggerate my living expenses and told them that I'm putting all my money towards paying student loans (already paid off a while ago with crypto gains). That way they can't try to guilt trip me into gifting to them or my broke relatives in Africa.

They have no clue about how much I've made from crypto since 2017.

Stop telling them you have fucking money.
You can enjoy your shit with out anyone knowing.

i wish i could suck your dick for that much user, but im not a girl

I provide for my parents 100% and give a bit to my grandmother.
Not in the US so $20k/year is enough. It's a pittance and they would have nothing to live on otherwise.

Always say no. If you feel bad, give them a small sum like 500$ or 1k and say they can have it and that you don't want it back. Loaning to family is some of the messiest shit around

You're a good man, user.
Keep the good relations with family as well as you can

I don’t understand why some of you are so greedy. I dream about retiring my parents if I ever make it.