>$100
nice fud there buddy

screencap these nuts

when mainnet?

The sky is blue.
Screencap this.

this

kek this will never be true, you're fucking delusional

There's no blue pigments in the sky, just like LINK will never be a blue chip coin.

>tfw you spent 20k on shitposting
I’d do it again 1000x over

you mean by the end of february

Seriously. It's like a ticket to an esoteric memeposting convention

Comfy

I spent 50k just to participate in memes and keks

1 LINK = 1 Big Mac q1

Only reason I have this is because of you guts. I only have 2K but I'm happy with my little stack of LINK

A new generation of billionaires is born

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish is fine with it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of his tank and onto his couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all this is true?

>But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish is fine with it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway.
That was a mistranslation, it was

link truly has the meme magic

#MobiusIsBetterThanLink
I unironically dumped all of my link 3 days ago. Thank god too, it's an abandoned shitcoin. Sergey already cashed out and none of the supposed partnerships are real. Also if you read the actual whitepaper for Link to function properly the price would have to stay a dollar or below.
Bought MOBI after selling my bags. Best decision ever! MOBI is the coin of the future.

No shit. Get the high res version, marine