I've realised that this imaginary money is unethical and so from today onwards I'll work hard and earn honest money

I've realised that this imaginary money is unethical and so from today onwards I'll work hard and earn honest money

they aren't mutually exclusive, just do both

Only actions can be unethical. How the fuck can an inanimate object be unethical? Off yourself retarded nigger

This kid right here.. he is going places. Take note boys.

crypto is no more imaginary than the bits that
encode the money in your bank account

That money is token backed by my work

>he sold the 6k dip

Just be sure to give them a firm handshake, OK?

CLEAN

Bitcoin is thermodynamically backed by energy spent through mining

I've seen things you newfags wouldn't wouldn't believe. Btc on fire off the shoulder of Mt.Gox. Ethheads crying in dark near the DAOgate. All these moments will be lost in time, like XRB in Bitgrail.

Time to die, OP.

More unethical than charging people to cure them? or selling alcohol and junk food that causes cancer.

OP things are gonna only get pricier from here and n out. I see more and more seniors working past what would be retirment age 20 or so years ago. If u want to work til ur 80 fine I am hoarding $ just to ensure a normal lifestyle

How does that wasted energy benefit the world?

It is used to create an immutable store of value, more foolproof than gold

>said nobody ever

I believe in you OP.

Enjoy your retirement.

At age 75.

Uhhh most of the "money" is not even in physical form brainlet. Research fractional banking

I'm currently a 25 yo NEET. you really think I'll work for 50 years? Tomorrow is my exam for government jobs. And government job is basically NEETdom with paycheck