Reminder that if you are not jumping out at 9k you are a fucking idiot. You realize that we just went from 9500 to 6k??...

Reminder that if you are not jumping out at 9k you are a fucking idiot. You realize that we just went from 9500 to 6k??? Or did you already forget because you are a failure?

Ill see you chumps at 5500 soon.

Another 6k bottom seller LOL

This is like when we went from 11k to 16k.

we're going to 60k not 6k. get on or miss out.

or 9k to 13k... people just seem to forget every time and its really funny

When you see all these optimistic newfags, you know it's time to sell again, thanks guys.

God bless dumb money.

Every fucking time

>trend lines never break

So?
Of course we go back up.
We could go back up again even if we bouble bottom at 6000 again or we crash at $4-5k as the OP of that thread was saying.

You forget that whales make way more money on these bounces than pumping it to an ATH and then crash it.

eventually we really will be back tho, there's no way to know until it happens. In my estimation BTC has to break $9600 for this to be called a true recovery

> You're going to have to rebuy in at a higher price muahahhahahaha

It's far more difficult to pump it back to an ATH at this point. Bitcoin will literally NEVER get above 15k again.

i hope you guys are right
but if you were, that would put me in a favorable position which never once happened in my entire 14+ months of crypto investing, so i don't think it's going to happen. sorry.

Every fucking time

Same here bro

The Bit-Con is over. face it, kids
us Boomers won.

literally going back to 5.5k

correct
whales would make at most 100% more if they pumped it to 18k (and have to deal with people trapped at 10k, 12k, 13k, 14k, 16k, etc who want to dump so they can break even)
or they could dump to 4.5k and pump to 9k again for the same profit

>he thinks BTC is just going to keep dropping to 0
Literal retard.

bitcoin is pump and dump

BUY GOLD NOW

wew, nice pic -- must have taken some work to put that one together.

Here's what happened last time someone posted that picture at me.

Pic related

Every time you are tempted to re buy high, look at Warren and ask yourself
>What would Warren do?

Worst fucking meme lines ive ever seen. couldnt even make it fit by forcing it....we clearly broke the downward trend channel and are going upward

Pay attention tho this part of the chart, the green is a bullish indicator, red is a bear, and yellow is the trend.

This is the start of a bullish trend because it looks like the bull indicator is pulling the rellow line along, if you want to short wait until the green is over 50 and the yellow trend line as peaked.

Who else is waiting for the whales to dump the market again?

Stop trying to time the market user. It’s controlled by forces beyond your unserstanding

>Ill see you chumps at 5500 soon

daily from jan 6 to jan 28 on bitfinex btcusd fagget

add to shorts now
we're all gonna make it

I know this meme chart worked for a long time but this time it actually might be different. We definitely hit peak adoption and mania in December/January. You had highschool girls, grandparents, and katy perry all blindly pouring money into it. Even at the height of the 2013 bubble it was still mostly basement dwellers buying. How many more people are left to buy into Bitcoin that are interested in it?

the house of cards is teetering just a bit more
HODL those positions

Not sure what you're trying to say here. That can and will change in an instant. Look at the ADX DI from 5 days ago, rookie

the correlation of BTCUSD and the VIX is worrying

Bullish Pattern emerged
Careful.

Not at 1K, just 5500? OK Pooh bear, bring sweets.

Reminder that I am holding long term and don't have time to worry about this shit as I make money elsewhere. Reminder that I am not even holding any BTC.

I'm ready to close my long on saturday night then I'm shorting

FOMO in boys, im gonna buy your tears when it goes back to 7k ;)

Your loss is my acquisition

DESU I think it'll jump to 10.5-11k before retracing to 4.5-5.5k

Also, Inverse correlation recently between BTCUSD and DGD. Once BTC peaks @ 11k, buying DGD down to 5.5k BTCUSD. Safer than shorting.

Pic is high rolling OP making his fortune

FUCK I HOPE ANOTHER CORRECTION COMES SOON. GOING ALL IN NEXT TIME

>Veeky Forums advice 101
>”get in now buy before it’s too late”
>My current position is bought, I need you all to buy as much as you can to drive the price up so I can dump my bags at you at a higher price than what I paid for
>”sell now sell before it’s too late we’re going to go through another dive soon”
>my current position is sold, I need you all to sell your coins to drive the price down so I can go in again at the dip I missed

/biz never had an influence, that’s why it’s all red during crashes.