How would you have handled this? Why do these chads keep coming out the shadows like this to bother us?

How would you have handled this? Why do these chads keep coming out the shadows like this to bother us?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebillioncoin.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey man, how much money is in your bank account?
fuck off

Money brings out the worse characteristics of a person so dont be surprised

Wow no way that’s real block him

Just tell them "not that much anymore". No need for an explanation. It's vague enough that they'll think you don't have that much money, and it's also non-confrontational so you don't make potential enemies.

Why do you keep posting these LARP converstations? How many of these threads are you going to do? It's completely obvious these images aren't real.

bullshit that's a fake convo. If it's real tell him you'll charge a fee for helping if that's what he's after. Probably wants to invest his construction money. General contractors can make bank, but that doesn't mean they invest smartly.

The next step would be him telling you how his sister always secretly liked you.

Que 200 reply’s and 1 reply from OP....

He wants to rob you or try to pretend to be nice to beg

Tell him you lost most of it in a crash and cashed out now to pay off some bills, then start ghosting him. Do it user, nothing good can come from this conversation

My brother went to Sandy Hook and I assure you it did happen

Tell him the truth, you hold 0 ethireum and to mind his own fucking business. Ask how much exactly he made from construction since he started while you're at it

>523x812
>cropped right side
lel it's this guy again. why do you larp so hard? did you just watch "the secret" ?

tell him you spent it all fucking his mom and sister

the due sounds like a faggot

i watched a youtube vid and i can confirm this is true

I'd tell Karen to keep her fucking mouth shut and tell Kevin Karen is full of shit

Yea there is no reason for him to know you have money, the only thing with him knowing is that he will fucking bother you. You're broke, watch him leave fast as fuck.

If this is real
I would be hella pissed and wrote “fuck off, go earn your own money” or would have purposely acted kind and guided him to buy a shit coin that will never moon like Dogecoin etc
Makes me rage to know people don’t give a shit about you but instead care to loot you only

This. It's extremely rude to ask someone how much money they have.

if you actually make it big, and tell people you're a fucking faggot
>trying to impress plebeians
kys

If this is real, which it probably isn't, tell him Karen misunderstood and you don't have shit

I would have told him I own a lot. You will have him in your pocket if you do so. I also like to brag a lot.

If Karen is your gf dump her immediately

I told my family I sold in the crash and broke even, stopped all questions. Suggest you do the same.

Say you lost it all in the recent crash, and never fucking tell people about your gains again, moron.

>remember jim class
Finish him user

Fake as fuck but in the slim chance it's not you're both complete tools.

Fucking Karen, bitch shouldnt have been running her mouth

tell him you spent it all fucking his sister you faggot this larp sucks i hate your self emasculating fantasies

This guy insults you and then starts grovelling immediately after. Tell him to all in bitconnect

Ffs I hate these 'invest for me' types.

Just fucking learn how to do it yourself like every other cunt has, it's really not hard.

I've got one on my back aswell keeps texting me screenshots from cmc every morning.

I just wish I'd never mentioned it.

Just tell this guy to fuck off user they are bad news, stop replying. Make up some bullshit story that you don't want the pressure of handling someone else's money.

>a real job.try it.

What a douche

I hate this if it's real or fake

>a real job, try it
tell him to buy Billion Coin

thebillioncoin.info/

Smelling real larpy right about now

>this thread again

sooo fake kys with these garbage threads

nice LARP OP, also telling people your net worth, after all the robberies that have been happening. kys.

Are you kidding, user? They're the best?

I'm rushing at the same frat I "invested for" last semester. I cashed them out in December and gave them their initial +25%.

Little did they know I went 9x lol

watch out OP
this guy is stalking his prey

Tell him to pour all his money into XRB

nice

>Kevin from high school

It's risky though, what if you timed it right before this crash? They'd lose their money and they wouldn't understand that "you might lose your money" isn't just fine print, it's the truth - they'd kick your ass

Don't invest other people's money

What site do you use to make these?

>jim class

NOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOIIORRRRRRRRRMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

>a real job, try it
Tell him to go all in on nano

Tell him digibyte is making a comeback.

Why is biz overrun by all these shitty LARP threads lately, worse than usual. I get it, attention is fun, it's nice for people to hang onto your words, but for fuck sake man if you want attention for your words, have something meaningful to say. These delusions that you people keep inventing are pathetic. They tell everyone you're pathetic, lonely, mentally ill, with absolutely nothing of value in your life.

Cuck him and give his girl your NEET babies

I lost it all when I went long before the crash.

checked trips and also even dogs know what disgust face is

Karen sounds like a huge whore

>how much money do you have and what's your address?
>does your house have a security system or dogs?
>just curious bro

>supposedly a chad
>had to assure you jc meant just curious
>easily put on the offensive
lol def a chad rite

Shit just fucking gas yourself.

Or perhaps money is the evil.

There are people who replied to this very post who honestly don't think OP is larping. Sad!