I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency...

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.
>You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.
The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

I'm glad you enjoy cleaning poop pipes OP

this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU OP

Plumbing and heating and cooling are a license to steal.

When the toilet is backed up and the heat doesn't work in the winter, you pay whatever they ask.

>600CAD per clogged toilet
lmao, is the exchange rate really that bad?

>this thread again

Literally never needed a plumber or heating and cooling person in my life. I used to do electrical work as a teenager and all my family are electricians. Plumbing is fucking easy and any brainlet could figure it out on their own enough to repair a clogged toilet or replace a heating or cooling unit.

You are absolutely, unequivocally full of shit. If you're going to LARP at least make your rates believable.

Even where I work now in sales, if a sink gets clogged in one of the bathrooms, the managers will want to call a plumber and I'll grab a bucket and a pipe wrench and have it unclogged in 2 minutes. It's fucking monkey work that a kid could do.

nice pasta you faggot

>Canadian

Get a load of this fucking leaf.
Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Got leaves in my pipes, ay

sage

LOL nocoiner

Okay, retard. You go on and make

you know what else you can hold in your hand
my dick
start pumping, faggot

>unclogging a toilet
>$600

> I work as a plumber
kek

>MFW 80% of this board thinks this is OC

>tfw actually a plumber and know someone exactly like this IRL

t. people that only go into Bitcoin past $10k

>Canadian
I feel for you. You poor deluded sheep. You could have 10M sitting in the bank and you’d still be the retarded sibling of the western world.

good thing this board is anonymous you shit stain

Not this shit again

ITT things that for sure happened

honest

I hope you're asking for extra pay for your extra work user.

Nice, I wish you the best of luck. You seem you're happy with your life, so I hope you continue that way.

why do you feel the need to swear and use offensive words such as "retard"?

very strange behavior, considering you are trying to portray yourself as more knowledgeable and confident.

How many times are you planning to copy paste this poo loo Story from your fucking .doc file you fucking poo collector.

Nice pasta

Kys

Mfw when I do whatever I want every day, traveled 10
Countries this past year, fucking whores and getting trashed.
While you wake up at 5am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Clean out my poopy toilet you wagecuck peasant

That seems like a lot of money. Are you sure these figures are correct? I have friends who are plumbers, carpenters and electricians. They earn around 80K per year. Granted they are in their mid-20s, your figures of $12.5K per day seem a little steep.

> OP says how he scams people
> Let me compare him to some of ma legit friends

That logic tho.

Hey faggots,
My name is leaf plumber and I hate every
single one of you~

ITT redditfugees get triggered over the time honoured tradition of pasta

>Canadian poop pipe expert
Damn, thanks OP. We appreciate your bravery in the lines of duty. I'll think of you next time I'm pushing out a log on the porcelain throne

oh man i missed this thread

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Rockville avenue toronto? Little Italy now nig nog central? Is that correct? Do you live in that ghetto?

Fair point, but it still seems unrealistic imo. He would be briniging in millions of dollars every year which just doesn’t seem like a realistic prospect. I’m sure he could scam some people for the amounts referee to, and perhaps he has earned $12.5K in a single day before, but I find it unlikely that his is a regular event.

OP, I reported you to the relevant authorities.

Real world scammers get fucked in the end, whereas buttcoin scammers thrive.