10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 10% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 10% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off niggerlicious

KILL YOURSELF PAJEET

don’t worry bog, I’m buying them all

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

can you share a free link please?

>pajeet detected
this isn’t for you pajeet, it’s for people who pop in loo

so how long did it take you to draw that screenshot OP?

If you're making such amazing returns why would you need more money?

Nice UI. I was going to lose a bill playing poker later anyways, so definitely going with this instead.

Haha it must get new fags everytime b/c it keeps getting posted.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums pajeets

whale here honestly contemplating buying the rest for lulz so you poorfags have to pay full price

can we get some FUD going until my transfer goes through? thanks

Mine just went through. If you didn’t use LTC you probably won’t make it in time

is this legit?

If you could really make 10% per day you would be a millionaire in no time no matter what you started with.

Go away rajesh

no

yee

Give me 10% and I’ll give you 100%

I opened it in a virtual machine after running scans. Working well so far, already up 2%. Not sure how many copies are left though.

This shit will get you rekt. Bot raids your account

Obvious FUD is obvious. Should have sent LTC

Lol no
It goes like this: OP creates thread, go to his phone, replies to himself saying it works, then make another comment asking for a free copy and then replies to himself with stuff like "no, just pay for it pajeet"
All this while turning 3G on and off and cleaning the cache on his phone browser to get a new ID
I probably gave too much information but whatever

>Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 10% daily return

thanks a ton for the info! :)

OP is a scamming, samefagging pajeet

proof: warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

>3G

pajeet pls go

Newfag sent btc instead of ltc. Make the FUD less obvious next time

And if you're curious, you receive pictures of cheese or flowers when you purchase this
The guy doing this is called "niggerlicious" and made other scams like tonydumper and magnalis
Basically every single satoshibox link is 100% a scam
T.Guy who fell for the tonydumper scam
Now pay attention, my comment will get quoted and calling it fud by niggerlicious himself, don't let the different IDs trick you, he's doing exactly what I described previously

To prove my point I will be posting two pepe pictures with 2 different IDs in 2 minutes or so, watch

And 2
See you on the other side

you're retarded pajeet, despite the fact that i have destroyed all credibility of your post - you continue to try and run your stupid scam

If you could make daily 10% returns you could turn $100 into a million in three months and wouldn't need to shill your shitbot to biz

uhhhhhhhhHHHHH

H