THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM THAT THINK WE'RE GOING BACK UP

> Last two upticks were higher
> What were they followed by? higher downticks
> Price rise over last 3-4 years was because of pure speculation and hype
> Since every motherfucker in the world now knows about it, the hype is saturated

We're going back down, just like that last uptick to 11k after which we went down to 6k. People are literally retarded if they're not selling right now to leave before the last crash to the abyss.

Other urls found in this thread:

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/56/Argument-from-Ignorance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you feel the need to swear and use offensive words such as "retarded"?

very strange behavior, considering you are trying to portray yourself as more knowledgeable and confident.

Holy shit, how many redditors are on this board? These are the types of people that get mad when you tell them Bitcoin isn't going to go up forever.

types the cuck

You must be new here dumbass. This forum is full of racists. Why don't you pick on them?

this is the best timeline right?

>6k bottom selling retard
Ok thanks for your input. Always remember that OP is a faggot.

> Price rise over last 3-4 years was because of pure speculation and hype
It's always been the cause. It works at $5 and it works at $9K.

Kill yourself.

Only response the delusional fucks on here ever give is

Response: "HAHA you sold at the bottom didn't you???"

Translation: I holded while you shorted. Let me make up a lie to make myself feel better

its ok you can wait for your dip after we go to 10k. sorry senpai we invited you at 6k but you never showed up

He thinks the number of people hyping it up at $5 is nearly as equivalent as $9k. Not a single person in this world hasn't heard about bitcoin. Once that point reaches, there is no way to go but down.

I'm literally surprised at how these delusional fucks can't figure out this basic formula.

Only faggoty OP's you cucks post is delusional moonreading TA that is proven wrong over and over again. I'm sorry you sold and lost money user, but it's time to move on now.

I made 350% the last week. Just because you don't understand TA, doesn't mean it doesn't fucking work you 20 year old NEET.

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/56/Argument-from-Ignorance

Really no need to say things like that. It could push someone to actually do it. Please think before posting like that in the future.

Literally less than 1% of people are in bitcoin, if it actually becomes a world currency that could potentially go up to 90%. In either case this line of businesses is all driven by speculation. You are a victim of the dunning-kruger effect, you think you know whats going on because you made some basic bitch shit tier analysis and everyone else is retarded because they dont agree with you, lmao

The problem is people got way too overexcited shorting. If you can put a long that gets liquidated at 3K, maybe that becomes the play. But yeah, hodling is retarded and hodling shitcoins in particular is going to be a laugh.

You dumbass. Hype is based upon knowledge not actual participation. The sooner you realize that the better

People said this at 8200, 8500, and 8800.

You seem like a nice guy. Good job.

You know there’s redditors that make it their sole mission to FUD and talk down any cryptocurrency there is too right?

BAHAHA

NO DIP FOR YOU FAGGOT ASS YOU MISSED OUT. KEEP MAKING YOUR WISH UPON A STAR COPE THREADS. YOUR FUCKING TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

I've been making the same threads for the last month. As usual, you will relish on your failure to perceive impending doom until today.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS BAD MEME

This. When are you faggots going to realize that the normie feed is over? Those that could hop in already did and are no longer going to hop in again. Just because not every single 7.5 billion human literally hopped it doesn’t mean there’s still room for more normie money. Those that could/would already did. It’s over. This is go speculative bubbles burst, because they become unsustainable. And bitcoin is just that, it needs people willingly to pay more than what you paid for (greater fool) and that is only possible through artificially created demand (hype/shill/media time). If generating the demand is no longer possible, then try to ponder what comes next.

IN YOUR FUCKING FANTASY LAND.

No normies I meet know what the guck is going on or how to buy it.

You guys have been brainfucked to believe that the bubble is popping. Can’t wrap your head around REAL FUCKING ANALYSTS THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOU SAYING BTC TO 30k IS POSSIBLE.

Next time buy the fucking dip so you don’t need to make these gay fucking threads.

Not what I'm saying at all, it's been called a bubble from the bottom to the top, this is not something that happens in most bubbles. If it was valued only by its current utility then people would be buying it from a price closer to $5. And if we're going there, there are a lot of people who actually want to buy it while it falls. People who are already heavily invested will probably see 2k-3k as a safe buy price forever, which makes 3k-4k safe and then... we go back to speculating. There are going to be dips and crashes, but price discovery isn't that simple.

My port is up 70% because I pay attention buddy. You’re aim is way off...

T. Nigger

But OP, you don't understand TA either. that's why you abandoned your last thread and made this one when I posted the memechart.
And if your making 350%, why are you here shilling for shekels?

yeah I still know a lot of people that dont know shit about crypto.

But we just wait and see though.

>SEC endorses crypto

LOL ITS GOING BACK DOWN FUCK OFF IM A TA EXPERT I MADE $100K LAST WEEK

This, I don't see it going down past $8k given the US government literally shilled crypto this week, along with bitcoin starting to pop up in magazines, online ads, reddit, etc

In the history of biz, I have never read a comment summarizing the state of the bubble better than you just did. Thank you sir.

Watch the entire goddamn hearing and then tell me with a straight face that you expect a price increase after all of the valid arguments brought forth in regards to regulation and what not. With enough regulation, speculation dies, along with the meteoric price rises. How many fucking hundreds of years do you guys need to realize this?

That's exactly why it's going to go further down because it has reached peak attention.

Sigh. I'll just wait for pink wojacks again at the end of the week just like these last 4-6 week. I will then make another post and you guys will then continue to make those silly arguments. Never learn!

dub dubs of truth

>This forum is full of racists

Holy fuck cry me a river shitskin

Newfags please leave.

white knight harder, fuckold.

>As usual, you will relish on your failure to perceive impending doom until today.
the absolute state