So funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=k2iyA4T3e_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this fag have a YouTube?

>ipad
>coinbase

you know he's right

The only exchange that matters. Lurking Veeky Forums since 2006, bought my first btc at 11$ to spend it on silkroad. It wasn't the speculative meme that it was today so I'm pretty sure I know better than you.
youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=k2iyA4T3e_o

Maybe he is about certain things but he's wrong when he says this shit is already over

At least I didn't buy a fucking ipad norman

He works for (((them))) so of course hes gonna talk shit about it. I wouldnt be surprised if he already put several millions into btc the same day he uploaded this video (which is when it dipped to 5900)

actual idiot

Super comfy to watch charts and lurk biz from my bed
I don't want a fucking laptop burning my balls

Why anyone would trust this cunt scammer about anything is beyond me.

This is a great contrarian market indicator.

Salty as fuck

I never understand why the fuck anyone takes this guy seriously.

If I want advice on how to scam people I'd listen to him but other than that wtf does he know?

>only exchange that matters
how can i tell you're new to crypto?

He didnt say crypto will necessarily crash now, dummy.

Is this bait? He literally says "If you made money, gtfo of this shit right now!".

He said it's completely a tulip mania.

wow this guy is stupid

he is a fucking scamming psychopath.

i would knock him out if he would talking lke that to me

after watching this guy im going all the fuck in. what a cunt. this guy literally just wants to scam us, look at the fucking look in his eyes.. holy fucking shit fuck this guy

he's right in a sense that they're trying to destroy it but he doesn't give it any chance to win. we will win. crypto will prevail

>jordan belfort
>literally the person the wolf of wallstreet is based off of
>lived the dream, divorced ugly wife for s supermodel, banged hookers, did blow, had fuck you money

so he doesn't like crypto as an investment. big fucking deal, this dude lived the meme dream, more than any of you can say. unrustle your jimmy jammies

He was born in 62 meaning he is part of then last cohort of the baby boomers. Due to substance abuse this undoubtedly deteriorated his brain faster than usual.

When you get older you lose plasticity in your brain and the frameworks you are used to become embedded.

this is just the excuse liberals use for people over 25 not wanting to learn made up genders and pronouns

He waa a scam artist who ran a PND, not a succesful investor.

he knows a pnd when he sees one

el goblino...

>lived the meme dream

As a conartist. Did you actually see the movie? The guys a criminal.

a criminal who did coke from stripper's asses.
don't be jelly

literally nothing wrong with PND. its pretty common i crypto ffs.

sounds gross desu

nope. Doing blow off my ex-gfs ass was amazing

I can tell you this gets boring really fast. Just ask anyone who's done it. Existential crisis is right around the corner.

Anddd its back down lol BULL TRAP get out now while you still can virgin no life faggots.

So yea he just doesn't get it. Ethereum has more value than half the damn tech companies out there such as an IBM. Sure 95% of these stupid ass coins will be $0 one day but the other 5% will be worth A TON