Discuss TAs

Am I the only one who is not listening to TAs in crypto? every TA we see has an individual time interval and 50% showing a bullmarket other 50% a bearmarket.. some of them showing 20k by EOM or 50k and others 1k ..

>so who are following TAs and why or which?

Go to tradingview and follow PROs

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OH GOD *SNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffff*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

TA is literally a step higher than astrology/numerology/other divinatory arts

wert

Were at the make or break point, that's why it is so split. Around 9,500 was the previous high, if we go above that were officially in an uptrend, and will likely hit 10k in 2-3 days, and 20k EOM. If we crash before we cross that line, we will drop below 6k.

if it's just use as a consistent way to look at prices then it's not bad at all.
if people use it directly to make trades then that's dumb

i only follow braps

goddamn it I am so addicted I can tell whose ass it is from a thumbnail

wtf is a TA?

"Technical analysis" is absolute bullshit, one only needs to use their brain for a second to see this. Even weather predictions, which utilize readily available data, take supercomputers and complex models to make predictions with any degree of success. Now, technical analysis doesn't take into account almost any data other than the price and volume, it gives you no insight into the underlying economic factors and the minds of market participants, and especially the whims of the whales, which is what really drives the price, not retarded memes on a graph. It has zero chance of giving accurate evidence-based predictions, and is really only useful to twitter scammers followed by hordes of gullible sheep, like cult followers who believe their leader is relaying the will of the god(s). This is a very scheme for parting fools and their money.

t. jelly of TA gains

stay poor, loser.

A lot of the point of TA is more about finding points that /other/ market participants, who are working off a similar model, will also act at.

If the majority of a market is working off similar TA, the points will hold as described, even if there's no actual underlying reason to them.

a very *old scheme

let me guess, you've never read a single book about ta and are arguing against a strawman of pajeet and dumbass ta. read john murphy's 1999 book, pdf is on google, if you're actually interested in what ta is. but if you're this confident about your opinion without knowing what you're talking about, you're probably not interested in that.

this is also what i'm thinking about.. the fact that a stupid mcaffee (!! 1 single person !!!) can change a value of a coin.. !!
I think TAs will never work in crypto and weak hands always panic sells than holding and relaxing.. (this maybe also provoking a chain of panic sells by publishing their move and thoughts on media like twitter quoting a TA)
what do u think?

If you guys want to actually look at a quantitative method of investing I strongly recommend researching Modern Portfolio Theory. Some of it will go against the all in moon mission strategy of this boars, but it is much better than meme lines.

have you made some positive experience with it? sounds interessting

>thinking whales just do things on a whim

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.brrap
sniiiiiiiiiiiiif hint of fish with stale semen and a tang of loose stool

I mean I'm in crypto so I've made massive gains just by existing. But now that I have real money I've been reading up on it and want to diversify into other markets at a lower target risk.

did you identify the cellulite pattern

>Not following the word of God aka mr. Lee

and I'm not talking about charlie

the thigh to ass ratio gave it away

brapword hahah