I shorted Bitcoin at 8.5k. I'm now minus 300 pound. What do I do? Do I bail out now? We it reach 8...

I shorted Bitcoin at 8.5k. I'm now minus 300 pound. What do I do? Do I bail out now? We it reach 8.5k again by the end of the month or will I lose 1,000 grand?

>will I lose 1000 grand
>will I lose 1g grand
>will I lose 1gg
>will I -1gg
-1, GG

i n f i n i t e l o s s p o t e n t i a l

It's going to $25k directly. There's no looking back. Panic short covering will propel it past the old highs within a week. It will be a reverse crash. Prepare your anus.

it's ok OP it'll crash to $30,000

>minus 300 pound
at least you can say that about your money because youll never say that about your weight you fat loser

But I'm skinny as fuck

Hahahaaaaaaa

Only £300?

Looks like you'll be losing more weight considering you won't be able to afford food

A thousand grand is a million

Me too user, I was hoping on making a quick buck and now this madness occurs.

I think HODL,this bullrun won't last

why the fuck are you shorting now?

That's not true, you get liquidated for your own safety :)

Eat more so you can gain back your lost pounds

I'm going to pray for us both, brother.

I shorted yesterday. Didn't think it would break 8.5

Just wait, you retard. Bitcoin has been going up and down for the past few days, - if you truly feel afraid, just close your position when it goes 2$ below 8500$ again.

Hold till Tuesday, it will be down to 7k or less and settle.

Oh and you need balls if y gonna play with margins, 300 is nothing on a coin which fluctuates 1000 a day. It will go up today even more, but by money it wil be on its way down. And never short on Fri again, buy long Fri morning, close Sat midnite :)

YES, YES

BACK TO 8.5 IN ONLY A DAY

DROP YOU SHIT COIN

Shorting will be nice now

not happening, enjoy liquidation

I shorted at 8510 yesterday. It's close to that price now, but not quite yet. Should I rebuy at minimum loss or wait to get even?

If only you guys knew what gave the volume to this pump....

What?

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?

Why the fuck would you do this user? Just cut your fucking losses it's back to just over 8.7k that's best your gonna get unless you got a fetish for liquidation.

I put my buy order at 8495. If it doesn't reach it any time soon, this whole shit is rigged and I live in Matrix.

We will be there faster as you think AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As soon as Binance lets me withdraw I'm putting a long. Blind.

1000 grand? Is this a copypasta?

People are exiting

You’re good dude sell orders just spiked

Maybe if you're asking these questions, you shouldn't have shorted it.

Just wait bit

Bitcoin is going down soon, but timing is difficult to know. It's not the end, but there will be one last dip for this stretch, and it's going to be a bad one. And no, I haven't sold anything at the bottom or anywhere else. This is simply what is most likely to happen soon according to all recent trends and indicators.

Congrats OP

yeah I was just thinking the same I read this just now
Guess OP was lucky