Nano/Raiblocks is over!

Nano/Raiblocks is over!

RAIFAGS BTFO

hi opee

And they thought XRB wasn't involved. Ahahahahahaha.

Fucking reddit and their circlejerking.

Damn.

Thanks, just bought 500. I will enjoy my 30% gains over the next few days.

Dude don’t hate on RaiBlocks/nano. They’re a next generation platform and even facilitate smart contr-

BH;SL

LTC just keeps on winning

he found out he could double his eth and he wanted to tell everyone instead of instantly making free money?

In another post, he said that he sold at 6k because he lost his student loan money.

reddit

Everyone remembers the moon missions they missed but few remember the turds they evaded, I missed a bullet on this one.

Unironically loading up on this fudded out dip. While people are pussy crusting about this total mess you'd be smart to acquire the shit out of it.

how dumb can you be? that strategy only works if the fundamentals are sound. the coin devs probably had a hand in this

You're literally retarded. They released a chat log they had with bomber less than 24 hours ago that proves they had no idea wtf was going on. I sold all my nano for now but I'll be buying back in once the dust settles. The fundamentals are still sound. This is just a mini mtgox

i would NEVER buy a coin that has gone up from 15 mill to over 1.5billion in cap in a 3 month period. never.

This. Same thing happened to MONA and WTC; seemingly deadly news, a deep dip, and then when the news reversed and all was fine, 10x moon missions.

How about he show us the evidence and provide the hash # and everything? Sounds like a fudder, plain and simple.

Jews and greasy wops. What could possibly go wrong?

You do know that people "doubling their money" lost everything in the end, right?

He was the smartest man in the bunch, wanting it fixed

(((they))) KNEW

>Assblaster was right
really makes me think

One of the best crypto projects is practically killed by Bomber and his scammy exchange.
I pity the devs. The only thing they did wrong is to affiliate themselves with that retarded Italian.

Reminder all of this has to do with exchanges and distribution, and has nothing to do with the actual coin.
This is nano's Mt.Gox.
Price will suffer in the short term, but it will recover eventually.

This isn’t fud anymore. Devs lost all credibility. We’re talking about hundreds of millions stolen

No he said he sold 70% of his holdings before they dipped too far so that he could still afford to pay off his student loans. He was probably still deep in the green.

The problem us that nano is not PoW. Controlling coins means controlling the network itself and 15% of the coins are now controlled by a scam artist.

>bank gets robbed
>omg this makes the government look so bad!

>>Assblaster was rightreally makes me think

to late for me

I bump myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the coinranking
The only thing that's real
The chainlink tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest link
Money I hAVE goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of LINK
It will let you down
It will make you selfbump

I wear this crown of link
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of link
The feelings disappear
You have made it
I am still right here
What have I become
My sweetest link
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of link
It will let you down
It will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would open a savings account in a credit union
I would find a way

Devs were close to Firano (the scam artist). They don’t have clean hands in this.

assblaster said xrb will be single digit at Q2
i don't see how he was right

The thief has been offloading his bags onto mercatox for the past 3 months.
You would have to control 51% of the supply to do anything with it.

and in doing so you'd make your own supply worthless.
It's basically impossible to destroy unless you're okay with dropping half a billion dollars.

>assblaster said xrb will be single digit at Q2

>i don't see how he was right

pick one

Not at all. Firano started his exchange and the devs help EVERY exchange that gets nano on it because its hard to set up. so naturally they were communicating to get that fixed.

and firano was constantly lying to the devs over weeks of chat and is now attacking them on twitter. that's a lot of bullshit to manufacture for no reason

even if AB is not a larper, his opinion on xrb is worthless. He's a banker, not a tech guy.

because its Q1
also how is that BitGrail related...
are you implying he knew about the hack?
he just said that it lost his momentum and was a bad investment which is true i give you that but its just a simple observation everyone with half a brain could do

Just lost five thousand XRB
Not even mad

I remember when Enron was fudded hard and the leadership exposed, I immediately bought the dip with all I had.

good