Now that bull season is confirmed at what price will you begin to take profits and enjoy your money?

now that bull season is confirmed at what price will you begin to take profits and enjoy your money?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

1M maybe

brapposting in my biz?

>bull run confirmed

QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSCHHHHHHHHH

Bull? We're still down by like 50%

brrrrrrAaaaaaaaapppppppp no a bull market dipshit

the correct answer is never

Once BTC is able to get above 15k the bulls might be back. Everything else is just meeeeeeeeh

ETH $10,000
XRP $15

I'm never going to touch my initial investment because once I can stake my linkies I'll be able to live off of the node income

I won't sell until BTC hits at least $100k, and even then I'd have to really feel the market.

Leaving Monday for two weeks in Italy with my wife. Took profits 2nd week Jan. Thanks crypto!

When LINK hits $100, I'll be a millionaire. I'll probs take 10% in cash and keep the rest in LINK or move to stocks

Do we really think it can get there? unironically, what chance does LINK have? Tell the truth user, I’m tired of being poor.

1 million euro.
Was so fucking close the last bull run.

jokes on us right
thats a dude
>meanwhile in 2008 Veeky Forums
The real joke is on you becaus I don't mind

More or less sums it up. DYOR tho, don't rely on a hentai imageboard

"Trustless network" yeah no, you have to still have trust in central oracles. There's loads of places where there is only 1 source for information, wheter you build a network around it is not even relevant, you're just moving the problem from smart contracts having to trust oracles to smart contracts having to trust chainlink having to trust oracles. It literally does nothing except move the problem one layer further, while developers cash in on normies who think they're not normies, which don't properly understand the issues of integrating oracles with blockchains. Integrating oracles into blockchains are not a new concept by the way, there are already projects which you can use to connect your data to for example Ethereum. (oraclize) and it doesn't require anyone to have some kind of meme token. The token doesn't even have to be there, they could just create ChainLink directly in Ethereum.

Id also like to remind you to check Github for the activity around ChainLink. (It's been dead for 3 months, and has maybe 2 developers)

Feel free to buy it though, just know that you'll end up a bagholder.