Exit Scam

This coin is actually 10 ETH away from being worth $0 fucking cents on EtherDelta

I cant believe I fell for the shills, never again biz im sticking to btc/eth from now on

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a scam
Wondering why is still valued this high

>etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
Holy shit the next major wall is at $0.02. Looks like it goes to $0.00 in about 100ETH

Hidden gem.
This has been under the radar for a lot of time.

LMAO. SUCKERS

Retard stop shilling this pajeet scam gtfo
Not even a Binance listing can save this piece of shit

I was all in at 23c (average). It'll come back when it gets binance listing.

nice fud, fag

so it's time to buy i assume?

I mean, some coins get fudded for good reasons
Would you buy bitconnect? Would you buy confido? Then be my guest, buy this piece of shit

Can anyone tell me the story behind this ICO? I saw it being shilled for a bit, then all of a sudden everyone was saying its a scam but what actually happened?

Team left the telegram group until someone here posted about this scam, then they magically came back
No exchanges no news no nothing
Ceo is in Hawaii enjoying the free 20M he got from retards, go check his profile picture on twitter if you don't believe me
This is just a cashgrab and one of the reasons want this bubble to burst soon

what the fuck did you buy this for genius holy shit you are retarded

There’s no product. No tech. No partnerships. They have a nice idea which made the owners rich.

I was initially interested in the ICO because I’m a fan of the supply chain space and have lots of Walton and VeChain already. Looked into this, and there was just nothing there.

Be careful with your money, guys.

DeVry coin is a scam? who could have thought???

>Holy shit the next major wall is at $0.02. Looks like it goes to $0.00 in about 100ETH
>Thinks walls on a low volume coin actually mean anything

Go back to school noob

Veeky Forums sentiment analysis: Negative.
Proposed action: Buy.

But we also told you that confido and bitconnect were scam, moron.

>posting this same boring thread every day
Learn to FUD faggot

He's right tho

ARY looking pretty good rn

cheap FUD faggot

There’s the normal fake FUD like you see for VeChain and then there’s this which isn’t quite Confido-tier but it’s more like a hyper-risky no-show coin like fuckin Opus or something. Only worse because Opus has a working product.

All those coins performed way better than this piece of shit that's below ico price
Kys

what's your thought on ARY?

WHY are people still talking about this piece of shit? Have you ever even glanced at the whitepaper? I would guess not, because if you did, you wouldnt touch this with a fucking stick.
What is the token utility? How does it benefit its investors?
Give me an answer to the above PLEASE.

As soon as you check to see that their only update it their ICO, and it's run by Arabs, you should be OUT of there ASAP.

here you go fudding faggot

>
>here you go fudding faggot
Too bad Nadya is a russian virtual assistant and not even a part of the devery team. She literally doesn't know a damn thing about the project and basically relays messages back and fourth be ause the pajeets r too busy spending the ico cash