What should I buy on Binance?

What should I buy on Binance?
Also is bluzelle dead? I missed the ico and fomod' near the top
Oh and btw while braapposting is funny, its a result of femanon newfag normies getting triggered over hot women so post the hottest women you can find, go wild, we have to make the normies leave

>Also is bluzelle dead? I missed the ico and fomod' near the top

Also interested in this, when did you buy in?

Like 75 cents yesterday

Back to tumblr femanon normie newfags, noone cried about hot women until the normies arrived in december

LINK. Super bitcoin conference next week

You do realize posting instagram thots and making retarded posts is the exact thing a normie / pajeet would do right?

Not really, I think crying about hot women is what soyboys/normies/redditors would do. Are you a soyboy?

You can’t even read

I was replying to (You)

You're just retarded

T.soyboy
Just enjoy the fucking pictures, bust a nut, be happy. Life is too short for being a bitter cuck.

Your iq is in the single digits

Same for you

>pajeet finds fleshy fucktoys hot

big surprise

That is what a fuck and dump looks like, gentlemen.

Op most brapposters are Veeky Forums ogs. You're a roastieposter who found hawt chicks xD from r gone wild and youre desperately fishing for someone to ask you for sauce so you can feel a sliver of validation online. Guess what I only got one thing to tell you:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFPPFPPGPPGPPGPPGFPFPFHDGGAGSFFSJFSGH

Also some interest in bluzelle, am a bit suss tho

Actual oldfag here. Browsing/b/ and /g/ since 2005. We post thots to get reaction from newfriends, we did the same with Nujak and we will keep doing it until we stop getting reactions. Thats pretty much it.

Been here since 2004
Us og oldfags actually do things differently that you new oldfags think we do

Been around since GoGaia in 2003
BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP