BUY REQ

BUY REQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got a buy order in place for 34099 finneys

why

Nice bought 100k

i sold before the crash and now i can finally fud this coin, even though i do believe in the project

it's outsourced to pajeets, shitty coin, fuck this coin

BUY
REQ

Nah, too much pajeeting

imo it's a useless coin

why

>he needs to sell in order to be a fudfag

elaborate pls sir

B U Y R E Q

nah i'm just smart money. i move around at the right times, i have no loyalty, this is 100% business for me

>he thinks he's a BIG BOY TRADER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's useless because it's a dead project outsourced to pajeets, i personally think it is a bad project, i think it's bad to invest into it

Why is that a webm and not a gif?

outsourced to pajeets? that retarded fud again? at least give me a serious argument

you call that FUD?
Real FUD is that for this coin to really take off the Request Network product has to reach a good amount of adoption in a world filled with other stuff to use

keep playing with your pocket change, kiddo.

something that all you kids don't get is that you find so many smart money people like me on this board. you should literally be asking me to tell you what coin to jump on next

fuck off phonenigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Smart money doesn't browse Veeky Forums

no it was literally outsourced. also it's a bad project

yes you are right, however my former points still stand

smart money are everywhere. we are people like everyone else. you could make so much money if you learned to be stone cold, emotionally detached and listen to people who know their shit.

so by your logic eth and neo are also outsourced?

>he thinks anyone knows anything that happens in crypto
>he thinks he's "le stone cold cut throat businessman"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes i do faggot

Holy shit you're one awesome dude. I'll bet you're the type to "nothing personal kid" an old lady for her medication and steal candy from a babby. Does mommy know you're still up?

no. please refrain from speaking if you literally know nothing at all.

smart money will always manipulate cattle like you. you're like conspiracy theorists, flat-earthers

>he thinks I'm manipulated
manipulated by what user? Certainly not some faggot on Veeky Forums who thinks he can play the market

i wouldn't even bother with petty shit like that. but i can tell you one thing

if any of those actions would make you feel any kind of remorse, you don't have what it takes, you're nowhere near it. nothing personel kid.

Buy RLX

you're manipulated every single day by smart and wealthy people. smart money rules the world, you're only aware of a small fraction of the manipulation going on.

i was born into it, it's not something you just jump into as a stupid neet ffs.

>I was born into it
oh so you're some snob old money fuckwad? I'm sure you're so smart when your dad bankrolls shit for you

>decided to buy OMG instead of REQ last night

w-will I make it guys?

it's funny that you think you actually know what you're talking about while saying nothing of value, i'm convinced you have no idea what req is trying to build. req going the way that they are now is a MUCH more superior business model than if the req team was just building a set of singular projects themselves

old money is smart money. emotionally detached, always. aristocracy.

only a few new money people can really play with old money. old money conceals itself so much better, because we've always been around. fuck new money.

great decision. but let me tell you one thing, you gotta LISTEN, kid. listen when smart money tells you to sell. don't hold on to it for dear life. know when to sell. ice-cold, remember.

i'm actually laughing, so thank you for that. you think your shitty little payment platform is actually going to amount to anything? smart money knows how few crypto projects are true long term holds and this one is definitely not one.

not saying that i won't trade with this at some point, stone cold, mind on the target, always.

no old money's grandparents could do that
current old money are just a bunch of spoiled fucks

yet again no argument, why even larp that you're "smart money" when you just say the same shit as every other retard on biz?

this is so far from the truth.

tell me why dumb money believes in this cute little payment platform and daddy will shoot you down.

i might even give you a rec for a true smart money investment, because you're so fucking hopeless

What are you invested in?

He's not gonna tell you because he's a bored FUDing faggot giving vague faggot answers

Stopped lurking just to say you sound like a dipshit

i didn't see your post. i will give you guys one single tip

ambrosus. go buy a hell lot of these. it's a rare long term hold. smart money are deep into this

and you're an emotional fucking idiot. eyes on the target, kid.

you sound like an emotional wreck. fucking pleb.

Haha Ambrosus is so bad

i bet that's not the first time a pleb has said something like that about a future multi-billion dollar business. i'm not going to argue with you about it, if you people are literally too fucking dumb and filled to the brim with poor people diseases (probably maggots or fucking rabies, cholera virus)

i pay people like you, your sisters and your mothers and fathers to piss on them and in their mouth. it's nothing to me

why AMB and not NULS?

worthless garbage. not even a competitor

dumb money talking, it never gets old. thanks for the laugh

You two faggots should fuck already.

are you trying to be funny? i can smell the loser in you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4

these autist faggots are going to make me so much money. damn smart people.

BUY REQ

TRON lmao, no.

double dubs, this guy knows

>these autist faggots
>replies to every post

Fuck away, 'kid'

But there's four of them...

Already did. Bought the dip.
Comfy on 108k REQ.

emotional trader you let your emotions run wild. you're a piece of shit and you know that you need to self-improve, you're not even delusional, you're wallowing in self-loathing. eyes on the target, be stone-cold, don't care about anyone and you're clearly not fit for this. you need to be strong and ruthless in this game, in business.

bet you're the kind of person who cries out loud whenever you're sad and you're a fucking obsolete piece of garbage. you're the prey, the target, you're literally like dust and you will happily accept my money for pissing in your mouth, there's no doubt, i've seen it happen so many times. fucking piss all over you

smart money are laughing at stubborn plebs like you, we're literally manipulating you right now, old money always win. we're the fucking aristocracy and we should be fucking kings and queens, we're outsmarting you all. people are not mature enough to win in life, most people that is. almost everyone and clearly you're no winner.

What coin ?

AMB as i sad earlier. i'm literally giving you a chance to retire early

Veeky Forums is full of idiots spouting shit, if you go deep into AMB you will remember this post one day

Are you on the spectrum my dude?
Just chill out.

>stonecold emotionless smart money
>replies to everyone who doubts him

says the emotional fucking man child who makes emotional trades and doesn't know that he will be manipulated by daddy guys over here, big money, stone cold people. your emotions are literally ruining your gains because you cannot come to terms with your fragile ego.

we're winning and you'll be doomed for not listening. think back to this post in a couple of years and you'll realize that smart money threw you a bone but you went past it to fuck some shitty payment pajeet platform. how dumb is that? what do you think you'll feel? regret? you'll probably feel a steady stream of piss pouring all over you, as you will have accepted my offer of $200 for pissing all over you and in your mouth, streams of piss.

you're literally unstable and you don't understand business or what it means to be a person like me. i'm writing all of this with no emotion at all, i'm tapping into a deep primal instinct, which is the same instinct that allows me to be ice-cold in trade and business, i have what it takes, i was raised to be like this.

Form flecked his lips as he spoke these words interspersed with revolting oaths and blasphemies. The hand, which had been prying open the shrine he seemed to want to attack, now strayed over all the adjacent parts; he scratched them, he did as much to my breast, he clawed me so badly I was not to get over the pain for a forthnight. Next, he placed me on the edge of the couch, rubbed alcohol upon that mossy tonsure with which Nature ornaments the altar wherein our species finds regeneration; he set it afire and burned it. His fingers closed upon the fleshy protuberance which surmounts this same altar, he snatched at it and scraped roughly, then he inserted his fingers within and his nails ripped the membrane which lines it. Losing all control over himself, he told me that, since he had me in his lair, I might just as well not leave it, for that would spare him the nuisance of bringing me back down again; I fell to my knees and dared remind him again of what I had done in his behalf…. I observed I but further excited him by harping again upon the rights to his pity I fancies were mine; he told me to be silent, bringing up his knee and giving me a tremendous blow in the pit of the stomach which sent me sprawling on the flagstones. He seize a handful of my hair and jerked me erect. “Very well!” he said, “come now! prepare yourself; it is a certainty, I am going to kill you….”

“Oh, Monsieur!”

“No, no, you've got to die; I do not want to hear you reproach me with your good little deeds; I don't like owing anything to anybody, others have got to rely upon me for everything…. You're going to perish, I tell you, get into that coffin, let's see if it fits.”

I /REQ/uest my money back

dumb money. darwin, hitler, you name it, you know it.

buy REQ and get REKT

Purely my own fault, my initial investment in it was small so i threw more in as it mooned and fell for the hodl meme

Luckily it's such a small amount of money I'll let it ride for the next couple years if i gotta

Post a screenshot of your portfolio faggot.
I'll post mine too.

Please sir tell me what is a sell?

I'll start cause you probably won't you bitch.

Have sex
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a clue

You were once on the spectrum, but soon there wasn't enough room, so the others told you to go make your own spectrum and by God you did it you absolute madman

hope you are just playing dumb and baited someone to give you a (you)

Needs to go to $0.9 for me to break even. Will probably never happen.

>buy my bags

worthless pajeet

Holy shit this fucking thread. I hope its archived. Let it forever be known that today is the day there was an meca-ultra-autist on Veeky Forums

Bought 50 REQ, Transaction Fee to my ETH wallet = 28 REQ WTF ?

(binance)

Yes sir dont worry sir coins are vewy safe with us company no worry sir

bought 50 link, same thing fucking HELL

it's szabos

Please don’t shill req. we don’t need dumb money in this

have you not seen their reddit? we are way past dumb money in this. were on sjw circle jerk money now

This is why you hold REQ for threads like this

I like how he didn't post his portfolio and stopped posting. What a LARPing turbo autist.

HAHA are you serious? is that your pocket change shitcoins? smart money comes before institutional investors, you're literally just a fucking piece of human filth, i bet your mother fucking hates you for your poor financial choices,

i hope people will screencap this fucking thread and then feel an immediate sense of fucking dread when they realize that smart money was right and you fucking cattle didn't follow the advice of big daddy smart. you think it's ridiculous? you're fucking ridiculous, you don't even know how fucking degenerate this world gets when you get in the real places, fucking debauchery, manipulation of the highest order. you people think that you're all some fucking financial geniuses but you're all getting fucked BIG TIME look at you fucking conspiracists and flat-fucking-earthers, i actually respect alex jones because he fucking milks the cattle for money for stupid shit, because he is at institutional investor manipulator level, not quite the smart money type of guy, but good enough for puppeter. not all manipulators are old money, elon musk is aan example of new money, good at getting people's attention but he's fucking scum, he will never be accepted into the upper circles and he might have some strong manipulation coming for him

anyways if any of you lowlife animals want to have a slight idea of what it feels like being part of the financial aristocracy. you need to actually follow the advice of people like me when you get it thrown right in your fucking disgusting piece of shit faces. you know what? this is a fucking power trip and i'm loving it. stone-cold, no emotions, fucking business how it should be done and not by some loser college student sucking his fathers cum out of his filthy cock because he will never be a stoic man. this is not something you just learn, you're born into this class of aristocracy and privilege. white fucking privilege but fuck most whites anyways, the chinese are stone-cold though

All the artists and FUD in REQ threads is the strongest buy signal I've ever seen. $100 EoY

Ah there you are. How about that portfolio my man?

>have you not seen their reddit? we are way past dumb money in this. were on sjw circle jerk money now
transtesticles won't ever invest in this shit though cause muh capitalism. They'll just wait till some faggot Commiefonia politician passes the "equality in crypto" act that auto deducts 1/2 ur stack to give to feminazis and bug chasers. Then the congretional black caucus will want in on the action and demand crypto reparations.

Autists*