Am I the only one who is nervous that this is a giant bulltrap?

Am I the only one who is nervous that this is a giant bulltrap?
Don't get me wrong, I'm very bullish on BTC in the long term. BTC close to 4K again is highly possible I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/962277223532302336
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't the bull run, this is the accumulation phase, that's why it's so slow, everyone trying to get cheap coins while at the same time not making it go too high.

Down 250 already. No shit it's a bulltrap.

dumb motherfuckers looking at 5 min candles like it means the world
it is a bulltrap tho
if you zoom out and look with 4h candles it looks just like the other bounces

Lol zoom out retard, top of the hill reached. Short term trend will be down. Conservative estimate would be 6000, 4000 would be extreme but possible

I agree, if you zoom out, looks like top of hill

Veeky Forums wanting to buy at 5K is how you know where things are.

Lol, please at least figure out the difference between 5 min and 1 day candles before you comment. What you did had nothing to do with the weekly trend

Exit and enter at 5k.

Your welcome

>Waits days to predict trends, meanwhile price fluctuates by thousands in 1 day

Next support is 8000, if we fall below.... pink wojack season commences again.

No, you aren't. It was crucial to break 9k and stay above to signal a return to bullish sentiment. It was a really fragile, low volume climb and now it's revealing itself to be a bulltrap.

What are you even saying nigga. You have no clue how the charts work, do you?

do you honestly believe it can keep +10% day after day without any pull back? jesus christ

Dude nobody fucking knows. Unless youre a total newfag or brainlet you should be in plenty of existing profit.

That said now is a risky time to buy btc or any short term holds, but probably a good time to go long on coins youre confident in

This is going to hell, prepare your anus...

What I believe is that there are a lot of people waiting for a pullback to put money in. They look at the price yesterday and say it has to go down, they forget how sweet of a deal it is compared to the price 2-3-4 weeks ago. If we go to 8K, that's not beating an entry at 7K. Or maybe we spiral to $200.

it is a bull trap. the bubble is not fully popped. still looking good long term

What if it’s the bulltrap-trap-before-the-gains-nap? That’s where they fake pump TWICE before the dump

We have been following the meme graph to a t so I'm expecting it to go lower soon.

>bounces at 7.9k
TA cucks btfo once again

according to the meme graph the bubble is over

Not that giant, honestly. Maybe your memory isn't great but if you zoom out you'll see we had a bunch of these already.

prove it nerd

I think stocks crashing is new. You don't know what market collapse plus some big use case in crypto (hopefully fairX).

Lol that really doesn't fit any more you stupid jew

you pathetic cunts come out like this every fucking dip, no wonder nobody will fuck you faggot

>The graph he references shows the bottom far below current price, still uses it as evidence!

Well im shit tier at Photoshop so I'm not gonna make a new one for you fags today

see you in the blow off phase

We are at capitulation. Evidence: Your capitulation

Based Simpson's user, i love your work

Look here.

Brainlet newfags who don't even know how to check ID's and also dont realize that the fudcuck's chart is a month old

My welcome what?

Just another Dip IMO. Betting on it.

Trips confirm

Please don't be real
twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/962277223532302336

do you think I could get a lot of twitter followers just posting fake TA on memecoin charts

So far his calls have been correct I'm afraid. Scroll down his feed. All his call were pretty much perfect and he scalped thousands of dollars just last week.

That is bad ta but still true at the end

he posted a cleaned up version

I would be happy if it's real because I haven't bought in yet

Where does that leave ETH at? 600$ in 10 days?

Morons with 500 dollars in the game saying they are 'bullish' on a coin or token make me miss the dip...

Lowest volume in dollars since december 5th. I think you retards know what that means.

*It means bots have been washtrading and propping up the price to 9k. We are nowhere near the bottom.

Why don't you guys admit you have absolutely no idea what the hell is going to happen? It could moon, it could bottom out, literally no way of knowing.

are you saying I should buy or sell

It cant moon without normie money, thats why this is bear market. Please note that December push to 20k was completely and uttery crazy. Bubble has popped, people are not running into buying this shit currently

It can moon with institutional money.

More whales will enter the space as regulatory bodies make their intentions more clear.

THIS.

>people are not running into buying this shit currently

Did you miss the highest ever volume daily candle on Bitfiniex at $6000, followed by a 30% increase in price?

That's an awful lot of buyers 'not running into buying this shit currently'

I just hope it's not. I want alts to start moving again.

Yea and they'll enter at 9k, 3x price it was 3 months ago, days after it dropped like rock to 6k.

No they wont.

50% increase even.

Highest volume in BTC (not dollars!) because price looked great. Volume is going down and longs have closed yesterday the same time as shorts opened, meaning same guys are fucking you over.

Volume was amazing at 10k 3 weeks ago as well, and it fizzled out in few days time. Dont worry, BTC wont be priced 10k anytime soon.

stocks crashing will do something. If bonds suck where do you put a percentage of your portfolio? Even if you know its risky 10% might be worth it as an easy alternative to stocks which look to be on fire.

so the predicted crash is after the next rise to 9k?

the rise happened. according to this TA it might move downwards again.

We are heading to 4800-5200 guaranteed this week. We already attempted 9k and failed miserably.

source on pic?

tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/
I would honestly like another dip, just tether and chill buy the dip again. profit.

24 hrs ago biz was all bullish, now a few chinks post some shit on twitter and its all doom and gloom
wake up cunts

TA is the financial equivalent of reading tea leaves.

These threads are so bullshit. I was watching a TA video some Veeky Forumsraeli posted three weeks ago, saying the stock market TA's don't indicate a selloff.

Past behavior is not indicative of future behavior.

I repeat, past behavior is not indicative of future behavior.

i was a bit bullish at the beginning of this bounce, volume came up for real this time, some signs of long term bullish diverge, but after a few days away, i just caught up and did my TA and thought about some bigger broader FA.. quickly panic sold some positions lmao. this is going to be a fucking disaster. perfect storm tier. too early, too flat, too many meme lines right in front of us

THEN i caught up on our asian friends, and they are uhhhhh.. yea. i dont even care if im slightly or mostly wrong, ill fomo into some better price action when i see it again.

we are getting closer to a solid bottom though. theres a pretty decent shot the next one will be it. might have even still been 6k. probably not though.