What happens if you bought a coin but the order doesn't get filled?

What happens if you bought a coin but the order doesn't get filled?

T-then you obviously didn't buy it...

If you place an order and it doesn't fill then the price hasn't hit your desired target. Or if you used Last Price then it changed in the time it took you to submit.

But then why buy it?

Remove the buy order then or wait that get filled.

bad user

Cancel the order and you didn't buy anything. When you place an order you're saying 'I want to buy this much for this price' if it doesn't fill GG cancel order

You price lock the value of eth you had at that time through quantum computers (which are used to host exchanges)
For example, I had an order for antshares at 0.11 and I forgot about it, it never filled out then when I canceled that order my eth was worth only 20$ (which was the price at that time)
Be careful

>I'M BUYING THIS COIN!!!

How long do I generally have to wait? Are all buy orders filled?

Bump need help I can't buy shit

None of my orders are filled

Jesus fucking christ

buy at market price you larper

You have to wait until someone sells at your price

>What happens if you bought a coin but the order doesn't get filled?
for a better system than this shitty internet money which isnt working obviously

This happened to me

What happens if you buy a coin but then change your mind? For example, if the price goes down? Plz help. Time’s a factor.

buy high, sell low

Smells like summer up in here

Green = go buy
Red = stop sell

Why so many newfags here today?

For example a coin is 1000 sat I don't want to buy at 0.00001 btc, I want to buy it cheaper so I can make a profit. This is basic economics. So I put in a purchase at 0.000008 and wait until it gets filled but it never does. I don't want to buy at the market price but rather below so I can actually make a profit

So how do I fill these orders? Do I just wait until someone accepts my price? Seems like there is a lot of sales going on but price stays pretty constant

Am I being trolled here?

> dumb money

You wait until the orders over your price get filled and someone fills yours.

Yes but how long do we wait? I want profit too

If you want it faster, you're going to have to undercut. Otherwise patiently wait.

This entire thread has to be bait...

And what happens if you buy a coin and the price goes down? That's not fair, so the exchange will refund you the difference, right?

It feels like even the people answering here are just baiting but I'm honestly confus

Well you've locked in the price you bought it at user. When it comes time to sell later the order will fill automatically and then you can do what you want with them. The exchanges protect you so that you can cancel it but don't worry you're locked in.

i heard this is how BitGrail works

I have a car for sale. I want 1k. You offer me 900. I don’t sell. What hard to understand? If you don’t understand something so basic you really shouldn’t be in financial market. Try something else.

Yes I understand but how do I make a profit then? Just buy it for 1k and try to sell it to the next guy for 1.1k? Like how do you buy it cheap

Patience, man
Prices vary, and you might have to wait an indeterminate amount of time

Day-trading is clearly not for you. Buy and hold.

i hope you and your family die of cancer larping faggot

you sure you should be buying anything? if you dont even have the patience to look at an exchange tutorial in utube then you should full blown stop, get your fiat back and leave. i bet you're a bear and only look for short "gains"

Its literally impossible to make a profit, since no one wants to buy above the current price retard

That's obviously impossible.

Thanks for all the help. I will just leave my order open. Hope it fills.