Once btc recovers, NANO will go to the fkn moon. Like it or not...

Once btc recovers, NANO will go to the fkn moon. Like it or not. The supply offered on the market is still so slim and whales are in heavy accumulation mode right now on binance. I'm predicting once binance.com works and not only us.binance.com the whole market will go another 100% due to btc rising.

Think about it, whales also have lost a lot of NANOs on bitgrail, where the dumps have been the worst due to weak venezualean weak present so they had the most xrb obv at bitgrail. And they want it back, because the next wave will take this coin to $100 minimum.

I fucking wanna buy in now but can't because I'm waiting for my bank account to validate on coinbase so I can purchase some eth.

Nano is cancer

whether you like it or not

LMAO dude just give it up
No one gives a FUCK about nano and will not use it over bitcoin
Currency coins are a fucking meme

how will you pay in the supermarket in a couple years? using bitcoin and wait 10 minutes ? using litecoin and wait 2.5 minutes? no, you pay with something that is instant. also, normies wouldn't like it if the bill is $10.00 but the payment with bitcoin would be $10.40. they will never accept bitcoin and still use their fkn visa. also, if you reply with the lighning meme, its ridic to open a payment channel (which still costs a lot of satoshis) with every fkn restaurant.

NANO > ALL

> gets hacked
> someone gas FIFTEEN percent of the supply ready to dump at will
> OP wants to buy in to the redditcoin

Those FIFTEEN percent were already distributed on mercatox in fkn NOVEMBER.

don't believe the FUD guys

Thanks just bought 100k.

I don't own Nano but this type of fud makes me want to buy.

do it, guess how big the fomo will be from all the hacked guys who have 0 thanks to bitgrail and see the price going towards $20-25 and to new ATHs ?

No fucking way, mercatox doesn't have enough volume

Probably using my VISA card like I do now

Nano is for normies on reddit. Its complete trash. The main dev just stole over $100MM lmao

Sorry, but it’s dead. It was a nice project. It will NEVER recover from today’s events. Devs lost credibility and a big chunk of the supply (i.e. network share) is now controlled by a scam artist.

BTC and lightning will have sub 0.1cent fees in 1 year you idiot. Every coin will. Nano is for retard redditors who got into crypto in december and invested $10 dollars total.

You missed the moonride from 30 cents to 30 dollars.

This "return" is just delusion. Sorry, OP.

I keep accumulating faggots

You think so?

This

These are really bad FUDs lol. You guys have no idea what you are talking about.

are you retarded or just desperate because you bought that shitty coin?

I'm tempted to buy a bag just for Gorgeous George.

Man, I had 30,000, and I sold at 30$.

Enjoy those bags.

I've bought a little bit during the dip during the day. I'm up a bit already but it can literally go to $0 and I won't feel a dent. I've done my research and have been eyeing to buy it. How much you getting paid to FUD this? I already know for sure there is a bot that posts nano threads beginning with "ouch" with the raiblocks logo.

This coin is due for a slow bleed-out for the next 2 months. Confidence in it has been COMPLETELY destroyed.

cryptoworld forgets faster than your dement grandmother

Just set stop losses.

Lol, because everbody forgot about Mt. Gox. It's OVER, nanopenis

Here are some facts. The Bombers shitty database code has been leaking double transactions to bitgrail users for months. Everyone has already known this forever. The missing nano is missing because it's been leaking out to users, it's not controlled by one person it's already gone.

Been wondering about this too, honestly I've never seen so much low-quality FUD against anything. Today's Veeky Forumsraelis are dumb enough that it's probably effective to some degree, but who in the hell would pay for this shit?

So why not just use lumen?
lumen is setting up lightning, so setting up channels on lumen would be 1000 times more efficient.
instead of on btc where you'll have to spend a ton to open channels

Quit trying to shill newfag anons into taking your bags.

Just tether up on cuckoin like the rest of us and wait out the big hit we're about to take tomorrow. then accumulate around 4-5$

I don’t think this bitgrail thing will fuck this, but other things will
>persisting node issues, no businesses will want to run nodes especially if they’re small businesses, even exchanges are having difficulty
>do you think crypto will actually replace fiat transactions in the next 5-10 years? No
>with LN implementation, BTC fees are dropping and speeds increasing, nullifying much of XRBs hype
>do you think short transaction time actually matter? An ‘IOU’ type system already prevails in fiat, that would apply to crypto too, as long as enough trust is in the system (something BTC and most blockchain has)
>DAG is a meme

Holy shit I just woke up and seen all the drama.

>The Bombers shitty database code has been leaking double transactions to bitgrail users for months.
I remember people posting how they deposited ETH to Bitgrail and got credited 3x the amount lol.
They might not be scammers, but they sure are incompetent.

Bitgrail's owner probably. He knows hes fucked and probably trying to deflect to devs or tried to drive down price even lower so people would finally sell. That or people are FUD'ing it hard to hopefully go much lower so they can buy back in much lower than what they sold. It also might be salt from people who were dumb enough to leave it on Bitgrail's exchange and now somehow directed their hate to the coin and hope it goes to 0.

I don't understand people who left it on Bitgrail all this time.
Numerous issues, locks, announcement about mandatory KYC... and people still left it there.
At this point they were asking for it.

I think by the time they announced mandatory KYC it was too late.

>>do you think short transaction time actually matter?
lol yeah who wants to wait 1-12 hours when you can have 4 seconds
>LN will make it faster and cheaper
Oh, so suddenly transaction times matter. Weird how much doublethink goes on in BTC maximalist brains. If LN works as advertised, it may give a big boost to bitcoin. But honestly I think nano node issues won't hold a candle to how big LN node issues will be. it's so much more complex.

>do you think crypto will actually replace fiat transactions in the next 5-10 years? No
2013-2018 will be massively different than 2018-2023. we're already seeing a proliferation of DEX.

with a visa you stupid brainlet, no one fucking wants digital coins, everyone is purely using crypto as an investment vehicle to earn more fiat lmao if you think the world is going to adopt something like nano which has no fees thus not incentivising anyone to run a node, good luck man

I don’t even own BTC, blockchain for industry and the likes of OMG, I.e. behind the scenes, is where this tech will flourish in real life beyond the current speculative market.

Bitgrail was talking they'd do KYC weeks before they actually enforced it. Although it was only on Twitter and Reddit, so it wasn't very official.

It's like a full time job to keep up with all these coins. That's the price to pay if you invest all over the place.

Jesus Christ you brainlets on Veeky Forums love to get off on that.

>BUT MUH FEES
>MUH NODE INCENTIVISING

Did you ever think that maybe
Lack of fees over time = extra money that would have gone to fees for EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION

How's that for incentive? Being able to process your (own your business's) own transactions, FOR FREE, instead of having some dickskin neckbread living in his mom's basement HODL 10,000 coins so he can be a disgusting NEET his whole live

>BUT.. bBUT..
>MUH PASSIVE INCOME
>MUH SUPREME OVERLORD 10MILLION COIN MASTERNODE

If no one adopts our speculative Internet money over (or even alongside) fiat, how does generating 10,000 meme coins from ur meme masternode generate any income if the market is dead and our meme money is worthless IRL?

> be merchant
> pay 1-2% of every credit or debit transaction to kike banks
> literally billions of dollars for giants like Amazon down the drain
Yeah, no incentive at all. Crypto is just a meme with no real world use

you couldnt give a fuck about nano either, you'll sell once your profit target is reached
you're literally fighting the FUD just so your investment makes you more USD cause thats what you really want

nano will never be adopted widespread, the world just does not care for digital meme coins as a currency,
only decent things to come out of crypto will be industry changing blockchain solutions like logistics and such

once you get some decent profit just quit while youre ahead but stop trying to coerce newfags into your shitcoin

>the world just does not care for digital meme coins as a currency
>only decent things to come out of crypto will be industry changing blockchain solutions like logistics and such
So instant feeless transfers of arbitrary amounts of wealth with no required central authority and no taxes isn't industry changing? I just feel sorry for you at this point. You're obviously projecting with that post and dont understand the first thing about cryptocurrencies and the problems that they will solve in the near future.

>wait 7 days for coinbase to give me my fucking ETH
>wait 3-5 days for my bank to send or recieve fiat
>pay credit card companies 1-3% to be a middle man for payments

>crypto does all of this cheaper, better, faster

Yeah... crypto is going to die in a month or two, you def want to sell like that scam artist Belfort is telling you to

Did you even read his point, faggot? You must be a fucking NEET who has never worked a day in his entire life or you have a job cleaning shit off the streets. If you had an inkling of understanding in the volume of remittances worldwide you'd see the value in decentralized digital currencies. Pathetic.