Do you guys keep all of your investment money in crypto, disregarding possible MtGox event, or have you diversified?

Do you guys keep all of your investment money in crypto, disregarding possible MtGox event, or have you diversified?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tether/comments/7w747x/i_feel_like_a_conspiracy_theorist_but_there_are/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B

R

A

P

>Mt Gox event
You know that you always have to pull your stack from the exchanges, do you?

I do, many don't though.

Hello, I am a relative newbie and would like to get my coins off of binance and into cold storage. I am not really a computer guy and after a bit of research I am. Thinking that perhaps a paper wallet is best for me. What is the best and easiest site to use to generate paper wallets? And can they be used for all types of coins? I currently hold tokens in XLM REQ VEN ICX LRC and I have some DENT over on Kucoin. Can all these be stored on a paper wallet? I assume I generate a separate wallet for each one? Can someone breakdown the process for me a little? I sure would appreciate it. Thank you,

Each month I put 15% into my retirement fund, 15% into stock and 1% into crypto. Crypto is too volatile and going from 0-billion is long passed, but it's much more fun than stock because it can lose you 60% one day and gain you 30% the next.

newfag here who also has these questions please help

use metamask

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

You can smell my fart. Piss on ya, that’s what I’m doin’. Pissin’ all over you. Mm-hmm. You love me?

You're less likely to fuck up with a Ledger Nano S than a paper wallet. Check the list of which coins are available for it. Everything on the Eth chain can be stored there as well.

based brapposters

anyone who can would be reasonable to get out of crypto altogether until Bitfinex Tether is either cleared (highly unlikely) or shut down (90% chance)

not even including the course crypto CURRENCIES have taken, the market trend bear (for the whole year probably) and other potential hacks/exchange problems that'll fuck us over

this ain't fud, this ain't a drill ... this might rip crypto CURRENCIES a new asshole

reddit.com/r/Tether/comments/7w747x/i_feel_like_a_conspiracy_theorist_but_there_are/