How do normies fall for this shit?

How do normies fall for this shit?

etherscan.io/address/0x69f8e87518129498da751f26ea2309db05e7270b

some of these dummies are sending directly from their binance wallets

Other urls found in this thread:

shapeshift.io/recenttx/100
np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/59adpy/ethereum_network_attackers_ip_address_is_traceable/d96z9sa/
bitcoinist.com/dutch-police-arrests-three-people-bitcoin-money-laundering-investigation/
twitter.com/realcrypto4free
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if Darwin had been around to see this.

in the etherscan comments for the address kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Oh damn is he gonna backtrace them too?

if you do this what are the chances of getting in legal problems?

>asking for a friend

none

None. Id do that too but sadly i have no idea how twitter works neither do i want to. Also am a lazy fuck.

Scammer’s address is anonymous, so there’s no way to prove who it belongs to.

Haha, I bet they are also stupid enough to enter their login info to us.binance.com. So many people just giving away their accounts, its kind of sad. Good to see dumb money being forced out though.

Damn, tried to make a scam account and got it locked because of "botlike behavior" asked me to fill a captcha and link my phone number, aint linking my real number to that shit not worth it.

Fucking gold he's still raking in the ETH

coinbase has to literally point to the checkmark

us.binance.com is theirs you retard, CZ advised people to use it on twitter.

>kind of sad
>dumb money

Do these people work on getting a bunch of followers first? I mean, people wouldnt be so retarded to believe ANY 0 follower twitter account asking for money, right?

It's like people have never played EVE online.

THEY DIDNT EVRN SPELL BINANCE RIGHT LMAOOO

He'd fall for It too, the uneducated fuck

>$$$$%%%*****FREE ARMOR TRIMMING*****%%%$$$$

>Not using the number to the White House for shit accounts

How dare u insult my waifu like this

>2017
>falling for someone that cant even get the date right.

Surely the police are gonna track this guy???????????? Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the IP address me traceable by a cyber crime unit?

This is just way too easy

they would but the faster scammers probably took all the name combinations before-hand.

>tfw a majority of shitcoin holders are now nigs and mestizos

This is absolutely hilarious. They are teaching drongo dumb fucks a lesson

Probably nothing, legally. It's having to live with being a scamming piece of scum that you need to worry about.

I wouldn't give af

The only way to trace you is through the twitter account. If you register completely anonymously then chances are slim

who else is doing this rn

If you're doing securely and know how to remain anonymous while online?
Literally zero chance of getting caught. Crypto is notoriously easy to launder.

But the guy in the OP sends all the funds to shapeshift.io

Can't they trace or suspend him?

Normally I'd agree, but these people are so unforgivably stupid I can't sympathize with them in the slightest

>sends money to binnance_2017
>2017
>binnance
>the address is public and you can check if they ever send 2 ETH back
>the scam is so old it's been here for centuries
it's incomprehensible to me how these people are able to deal with addresses and the blockchain when they're clearly mentally damaged

Any luck?

too much work and I'm scared... using a russian vpn and a proxy server and a fake mobile phone number but after tweeting for a bit Twitter targets you as spammer.. i might try again in a bit. anyone else?

>this man made 14 ETH by tweeting

also judging by the behaviour of the guy in OP's photo, you have to keep transferring out of your address and go through a million addresses that all have enough to pay for gwei etc. i don't have any bots ready to help and seems like a lot of error-prone work

>too much work
I might dedicate next weekend to it, not a bad haul for a couple of days work.
I'm not even worried about sending it to other addresses, I'll just send it straight to shapeshift and convert it to a few different coins.

If you're not using Tails then you're doing it wrong and aren't as anonymous as you think you are.

>next weekend
by then it won't work anymore mate. it'll be overcrowded and people will have learned their lesson

how? using a russian VPN that doesn't keep logs and a private window that spoofs your browser agent, and then all this through another proxy server. how can anyone track anything that leads to me?

this kind of shit happens when the market just goes sideways. so just buy, dont donate idiots

shapeshift also saves all transactions and they're publicly available shapeshift.io/recenttx/100

what sites can i use to get a fake number?

np.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/59adpy/ethereum_network_attackers_ip_address_is_traceable/d96z9sa/
bitcoinist.com/dutch-police-arrests-three-people-bitcoin-money-laundering-investigation/

Average world IQ is 87, now add the fact that greed makes you stupider and you can remove another 10 points for greedy idiots.

I don't think what they are doing is illegal, a tweet is not a binding contract, and ETH is not a recognized currency.

IQ distribution is normalized such that the mean is 100 lol

*the mean of the USA population

they're impersonating a legal entity you won't escape this through an autistic technicality

>Average world IQ is 87

a developed country like US won't be down 1 standard deviation from the global mean lmao

Surely they will be tracked down though. I'm sure a court of law would make an exception for this. The scammers probably just live in some shit hole country like Brazil or whatever.

I'm pretty sure the scammers are chinese

sorry for your loss

If I play monopoly and buy a street for less than it should be by cheating by camouflaging some 100$ bills in the 1000$ bundle I hand to the bank.
Did I commit a crime ?
It's juridically the same thing, ETH as the same status as monopoly money. The rules of monopoly are as binding as a tweet.

>tfw all these faggot scammers make more money than my entire portfolio in one day
>i try to learn about the tech, code my own blockchain for better understanding, read white papers, engage in technical discussions
>i work 9-5 with a group of PhD grads on applying deep reinforcement learning to equity investing
>none of us are richer than crypto hackers
>tfw forever a cucked brainlet

This post meant to respond tis one:World IQ average is 87 (I didn't check, but probably true) where 100 is the score of the USA on a certain year.
The USA is 1 sd ABOVE the world mean, not BELOW.

How much money did you lose so far if you are not even familiar with the notion of greater numbers and lesser numbers. (if this question is too hard for you, you need to substract the money you have now to the money you put in total)

Its the beauty of the hype buy in. These people comment directly under an offical tweet to make it look like a run on comment. People jump straight in.

>Exchanges hate him

get rekt scrub

100 is the white average

>100 is the score of the USA on a certain year.
so your whole argument is based on an incorrect premise?

If you live in burgerland the government treats crypto like a security and a currency. Also the user said that the US wasn't a SD below the world mean, why are you even arguing against him?

twitter.com/realcrypto4free

>biz is this good?
>not pretending to be some famous exchange
>would I get in trouble for this?
>also i'll post results

what movie is this from
that boy looks cute

Fuck I should do this. He made around 3,4ETH

>sent 100k
>got 200k

The Chinese would be super harsh on them if they found them I'm sure. China has the highest annual number of capital punishment executions in the world. Maybe It's the North Korean govt again, haha.

>twitter.com/realcrypto4free
never gonna work

Blade runner 2049. Make sure to watch the first one before watching the 2049.

he made 14 fucking ETH

Is this illegal? Asking for a friend

Implied contract

you think thats bad...think about what bitcoin was used for originally...drugdealers and pedos are now literal billionaires....life sucks. And it pisses me off, so i feel you desu.

>it won't work
>but worth a try

your scam sucks

you need to start directly replying to relevant accounts (e.g. binance followers and obvious crypto dipshits), following them, retweeting

............................ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good idea user
>Should I make a bot which automatically replies to people who tweet at binance?

this desu

yeah but you'll get suspsended by twitter once people report you and your behaviour is detected to be bot-like

You're maybe gonna get in trouble mate. Do you live in a shithole country, if not, this could be your fate. mateyoutube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

>live in uk

That article about the Netherlands is from 2015 and those were people literally laundering drug money into bitcoins
Its really different

What precautions have you taken? People are gonna report you to the cyber-police.

if this works LMAO, everyone on Veeky Forums will follow.

It will work. There are so many fucking morons out there. We may not have Darwinian natural selection, but idiot normies still gonna get BTFO'd every now and again.

are you on a VPN?

> gave out my fake number and fake email
> had to verify both

>if it works, I'm gonna delete acc immediately and then use tor to actually do a scam
>buy a cheap phone and all that

Even if you aren't on a VPN, I wonder why would Twitter bend the knee to provide anyone with a user's IP unless you steal like 1000ETH

not using any vpn or proxies

I do too and done it before
Itsjust banter
Everyone already knows it works
Some guy pretended to be Elon Musk, did the same scam, and made 12k~ in 3 hours

>Cyber Police
My sides

your victim is also from the UK I think
and a kid inbetween 16-20
he's pretty faggy and edgy

Scam him

Cyber police can't get access to your IP from Twitter, even when you're committing criminal activities? I see

I'd live under a bridge for the rest of my life only to see these bluepilled faggot niggers being round up and being gased on a large scale. Fuckin normie holocaust so fuckin priceless.

what the fuck is the cyber police I can't tell if you're just trolling me. Your ip is only known by the Twitter servers. Your ISP cannot tell what part of twitter you're accessing cause it's on https.

did you delete the twitter?