Price is now between 8-9k

>price is now between 8-9k
>possibility of closing between 7-8k this week grows more and more a possibility
So how accurate is this Veeky Forums? I'm getting nervous. Maybe he was right. I had a long position open but was too stupid to get in the Bitcoin hype. FUCK!

>not holding until 0
>the beta nocoiner vs the chad investor
Pleb

according to the meme bubble chart the worst is over

Zoom out monthly. The mean was around 700-2000.

I like how the mean is drawn wrong to make you feel better

This graph is the most stupid shit ever produced by Veeky Forums. Nr 3 shows a trend reversal nr 1 and 2 mean different things wtf

>thinks like a nigger
>cannot comprehend there weeklies and monthlies aside from his instant gratified brain
No. 3 isn't over yet moron. These are weekly charts. You can pretty much tell from the pic. This is what the chart looks like now. How fucked are you?

It is drawn exactly like the meme chart

not like the chart

True if big

pnd scam

>not like the chart
>OPs pic posts exactly that
Witness what denial looks like everybody. The absolute state of coincucks

Is this your first week on Veeky Forums? I suggest you go to investopedia so you know how to read candles at least on a very basic level.

>meanwhile loses 99.9999% in the coming weeks
Are you going to say the same thing or are you gonna post wojacks and pretend you shorted the whole time?

Are you gonna pretend you didnt sell and shorted at 6k? Omegafaggot.

>getting this mad
No need to get emotional bro. Emotions should be thrown out of the window when investing so you can get rid of your biases. If you still insist, you can suck my dick while begging for your precious BTC. Matbe I'll throw some scraps your way.

kill yourself bottomselling kike fudster

>see xrp moons
>want to sell high and rebuy low but am a scared bitch
>settle on selling 200 xrp at 1.08 tether
>get scared
>place buy order at 1.04 tether
>order goes thru 30 minutes later
>profit 4 xrp

I-Is this how you daytrade guys?

Why are you so angry? Who pissed on your kiddke corn flakes this morning?

reminder

Yeah, this is the big denial push just before the final big drop.
It's going down further. People who don't want that to be the case are just in denial. However they'll be in panic and anger soon enough.

Held all the way down from euphoria to denial i can surely hold from denial to anger not even worried faggot all that matters to me are satoshis dollars are worthless