Glad I didnt listen to any of you uneducated losers and scooped up XRP at 0.60

Glad I didnt listen to any of you uneducated losers and scooped up XRP at 0.60

Always do the opposite of /biz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7weedz/ripples_second_central_bank_customer_is_the_saudi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now you know.

Look how hard chainlink was shilled and what happened.

If biz hates a coin, buy that coin.

Well I hope you take profit because BTC is swinging down soon.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

I mean is that really the secret to this site?

It’s just a total mind fuck everywhere I go. They say, oh yeah this coin is sweet fuck all, good project, no pajeets...

And when it’s a good coin, they say faken el m8, this coin is shit, I’d rather spend my money on aboriginal sheilas.

we hated it most when it was $3.20. Did you buy then?

oh man, it must suck to be her friend. Knowing your a walking disaster whilst your friend is the girl everyone wants.

The coin with best fundamentals = shittiest coin, literally worthless

Biz logic

>And when it’s a good coin, they say faken el m8, this coin is shit, I’d rather spend my money on aboriginal sheilas.

that's why I post this copypasta in every Ripple thread. The amount of fud Ripple gets is astonishing.

How can they be so degenerate? What are the chances of finding a loyal virgin wife these days?

ALL THAT BEING SAID. RIPPLE IS CENTRALISED, NOT CRYPTO AND BULLSHIT BASED ON NON EXIXTENT BANK DEALS CALLED OUT BY NYT ON TWITTER AND BOUGHT BY NIGGERS

Next..why ripple buyers think fun is a great coin

You are doing God's work user. Thanks for your service, I bought the dip because of you. got nice x2.

it is non fungible and centralised soo... yeh

I bought some at 0.77$. Was pretty clear that they will recover some.

Yeah man, biz could use more of you. I’m trying to decipher all the damn fud on a daily basis.

I can do it now, but do I want to? Yeah, no fuck that.

you are welcome m8

btw, there are still moon missions ahead. Interledger will make XRP the standard for web payments.

interledger.org

Also now I threw it at XLM, expecting same procedure as always after XRP pumped

All that being said, you should see crypto as it is, transfer of value and XRP does it the fastest and cheapest. That's just facts.
Hurr durr centralization bla bla...
Meanwhile 80% of bitcoin belongs to the 3 biggest Chinese miners or hedge funds. Talk about centralization.
Check my dubs of truth and weep, friend.

>If biz hates a coin, buy that coin.
True. They hate Doge. Look at the 6 month average. Lowest price was 17, now it's close to 60 even at the bottom of the crypto dip

Bought 50 XRP @ 0.7. I'm HODLing till $3

>non fungible

unlike bitcoin, it's fungible

>centralized

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

pic related is the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

I think Ripple is dumb and I will always think Ripple is dumb.

See, that should be warning sign. Nobody fucks aboriginal sheilas.

south African..... warning warning danger will roberson

youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU

They are so desperate to get out of that place they would sell razor blades as dentures to their grandmothers

50 XRP??? GEEWIZZ YOU'RE GOING BIG!!! KEEP ON HODLING MY MAN!!!!11!

>fastest and cheapest.
It doesn't though

OMG THREE DUBS IN A ROW!!! ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID!!!

I'm just starting. I don't want to risk much
>poor fag here

Check em. Lotta dubs, lotta truth.

whole lotta uninformed newfag in this thread

XRP literally isn't crypto and banks won't use XRP they will build on XRPs platform.

dont listen to biz and buy ripple. show us how its done OP you know best

>you are uninformed newfags!
>is an uninformed newfag himself

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7weedz/ripples_second_central_bank_customer_is_the_saudi/
How can someone live in such denial and ignorance?

lol you have no idea what you're talking about
>he links a reddit post
suspicions confirmed

And you will always be poor

include my ripple is shit dubs pls

>you have no idea what you're talking about!
>has no idea what he is talking about himself

prove me wrong. XRP isn't even crypto by definition and the banks won't be using XRP itself but will build their own off the platform.

protip: you can't

I am sorry friend 3 dubs > 1 dubs. You have no power here.

The banks in Japan use xrapid, moneygram uses xrapid. Yea there are companies and banks that use xcurrent, but they can upgrade to xrapid anytime and im sure they will.

well think about it, If they build their own off the platform will they have the liquidity that XRP has plus the millions of users and practical applications. Plus banks do banks stuff, investing in a blockchain technology is hella expensive and if they are not sure it is going to make them money they wont do it. It is that Simple.

sad..ok
It's still not crypto