whens the singularity?
I want to buy my plot of land to build my mansion already

my body is ready

>whens the singularity?

SELF ACTUALIATION

Prepare for weekend dip

>be 29, turn 30 on monday
>live together with my gf since I was 20
>have two kids 9 and 6 years old, love them over everything else in my life and would instantly die for them
>found out yesrerday that she is meeting with another guy behind my back
>had a talk and seperated one hour ago
>don't care for this bitch but cry like a little baby because I won't be together with my boys all the time and it breaks my heart
>have 20k Link

I hope you're right this time user, I could use something good happen to me right now.

Same. Wife left me. Lost home. Had a few thousand. Hid it in link before layers got it. Lost job Living in motel doing day rate work. Everything I own fits in a carrybag. Kids won't answer the phone to me. Addicted to zanax now. All I have is 2K LINK

guys its going down again
when's this shitcoin gonna not be shit?

stay strong for your boys. be involved in their life and be the man you always wanted to be to show your boys that they can achieve their dreams.

you can achieve your dreams instantly. it all starts from THE NOW. this moment is the beginning and end of everything and its in the present moment you have power, no where else because no where else exists except NOW

okay so you've achieved your dreams, now maintain this mindset of achievement and everything will fall into place effortlessly if you maintain this mindset and draw your power from the infinite now. you know your capable of this user.

Does this same thread get posted literally every night? One day he'll be right and this thread will be epic

can you email my ex wifes lawyer for me so I can have money for funeral?

lmao nice meme

how much link do y'all have? I have about 50 k

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

>I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums.