Tfw a 300% moon mission on every coin will barely break many of us even while everyone who invested in the last week...

>tfw a 300% moon mission on every coin will barely break many of us even while everyone who invested in the last week will be rich as fuck

I bought at 19k and I broke even two days ago.

same lol, dont know what the fuck these people are doing

How bout a 3000% gain by april

Sell the top next time faggot.

The drop was only like 50% for me, wtf are you talking about?

how about every fucking person who got into crypto in the middle of january?

all time losses

sats -7%
euros -54%

The market was already half off in the middle of January, what are you talking about?

>found the guy who bought BTC @ 20k

i fucking bought REQ at 80c, when it came down from $1, thinking i was buying the dip. and now it's sitting at fucking 30c

>300% moon mission

Kill me

Same happened to me with FUN, bought at .10 and .15. Didn't invest that much though and it's already recovering

Unless Neo falls to $5 again I will always, forever be in profit

that's exactly what i mean. you're waiting for the recovery while everyone else is just seeing profit. it fucking sucks

In the long run we'll still probably make plenty of money, just be patient.

yes. and if i had just waited a few weeks instead of investing in a bull market i'd have 3 times as many REQ coins now

Yeah we got fucked. Mid January was the bull trap and we fell straight into it. Nothing we can do now.

>$20 trillion market cap by 2020
>not gonna make it
Pleas

stuck in x5 limbo for a month. it's getting boring

Hodling for us doesn’t seem to be an option anymore. We must swing trade like crazy to accumulate.