PRL & SHL

This fucking coin continues to give. Those pegged prices, that SHL airdrop exclusively to PRL owners, those 24hr gains.

Who comfy with their stack of PRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold these sweetie. You sell your alts in January and September new fag. Stick around a few years and learn the cycles kiddo.

Initially bought in at 15c, sold at $3.50. Rebought again at 45c after the crash and hodling. Loving this coin and very comfy at the moment.

I sold half my stack at ATH and rebought a shitload on a major discount during the crash my dude.

But you have to admit it's starting another cycle, so why not profit again?

This guy gets it.

Comfy long term hold. Will start putting % of profit into PRL these months.

Anyone knows what is the address of the SHL ERC20 contract?

I love how this coin progressed, when i first heard about it i was sceptical because of the anonymous dev and the team in general, but since then they have really build up not only the team but also the tech, really comfy to hold it now.

What do you guys think will happen to the price when it will be pegged? Will it become almost like tether, that the coin wil always be around 6$ (or whatever the peg will be?). Or will it fluctuate?

Also, what would be an incentive to buy when the price is pegged?

GET OUT! I'm in a p&d Telegram group. The pump that happened in the last couple of hours is planned. They will dump within this hour.

post proof faggot

>what would be an incentive to buy when the price is pegged?

People that want to actually use the service are gonna need PRL/SHL

post a screenshot faggot

>tfw prl is the next raiblocks

guys it wont stop going up who gonna try to sell at peak and buy back in dip and whats the peak

True but where would you sell them? On the exchange still? Or to the service itself?

BIG IF TRUE.

Great if they dump so people can buy some more at a discount. You'd be insane not to get in before the airdrop. Fucking free coins. And a price way under the most conservative peg. Let them dump. I will have my buy order ready.

>On the exchange still?
Not sure but i could see it working like that.
Users that want to use the PRL buy it from an exchange, websites get the PRL when ppl browse their sites and can then sell it at exchanges.
Also i the amount of storage that 1 PRL gives could go up over time the first confirmed number being 64GB/Year for 1 PRL with something like.

PRL owner here. Should I buy soyboyOTA?

As much as I want IOTA to fail, PRL success is dependant on it.

I'm torn.

How amazing is this? In a few years we can look back at march 2018. Tens of thousands (possibly hundreds?) of dollars worth of tokens for free airdropped in your wallet. What a time to be alive.

Doesn't matter if iota fails, what oyster needs out of that code already works.

The main dev already mentioned they can build their own tangle. Wonder how they'd pull that off

...c-copy paste?

Who wants expensive, encrypted, distributed, SLOW storage other than pedophiles?

price prediction eom?

Only 2500 PRL here, am I gonna make it?

Anyone who used to use megaupload my dude. With a bit of luck this will be the new megaupload and we will be millionaires.

>expensive
100GB Google drive storage costs $1.99 per month so 64GB would cost about $1.27 per month -> $15.28 per year.
The main dev said 1 PRL is guaranteed to be at least 64GB for 1 year, now consider that is also anonymous, decentralized and encrypted. PRL is very undervalued right now.

I'm guessing/hoping somewhere around the estimated peg, so 6$? Might dump after the airdrop. But testnet also coming out this month and mainnet in April. Things look super bright for this one.

I think the earliest it will reach its peg is when the mainnet is live and you actually have to spend PRL to use the storage.

hmm true. Well april isn't too long of a wait.

hiiigher

necrophiles

OYSTER DADDY SAVED ME I LOVE PRL

i knew i should have sold at 1.50 and bought back in but i didnt cuz im noob fuck u niggas

Stupid fudder you aren't getting my bags faggot

For the love of god please look at the GitHub for PRL. This shit is DOA and it's still being shilled like crazy. Get in profit and sell it.

have you tried the testnet? It works. It's slow still, but it works.

Torn between buying this and buying the coinmetro flash sale.

No I have not but I can see some transactions are going through. I really wish a decent dev team had a go at the PRL concept, the idea itself is good.

When is the airdrop

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

> Oyster Shell (SHL) tokens will be distributed in an Airdrop to PRL holders. This will be the only way to attain SHL, it will not be offered in a token sale. Every 1 PRL held on the blockchain will be airdropped 1 SHL. The total supply of SHL will match the total supply of PRL (after the 10m PRL coin burn event). We are looking into arrangements to airdrop SHL to PRL that is held within specific exchanges (details will follow). The Shell whitepaper will be published next week along with details of the blockchain snapshot and Airdrop event. When websites install the one line Oyster code to monetize their website, they will earn both PRL and SHL.

Oyster, our true lord and savior.

There you go, wouldn't believe me ey?
Good news though: the group plans to pump one more time but they are not sure yet.

Buying some more.

aaaaaaaaaaaand we're in the green again

But thanks for the heads up earlier bro.

Yeah, I don't want to FUD or anything. I just want my Veeky Forums bro's to stay safe and not buy the ATH. Just buy more at around $ 1 and sell at 1.40. That's max they pump to. Enjoy ur gains.

In it for the long run. But this is a perfect opportunity to buy more. Just selling some shit on Binance, hope my eth will be on Kucoin quick enough for some extra pearlies.

which exchange is the airdrop on?

buy PRL instead of iota. That way you can expose yourself to iota risk without actually supporting that faggot project

>medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
Details will follow. Asked in the telegram and they said that you will get it when you have it in your own wallet, but they are in talks with Kucoin to also get it there.

>decent devteam?
they have google developers on there you fucking scatlord
>go eat your feces somewhere else

Enjoy selling before airdrop pajeet

My first coin ever Ive bought.Sadly only bought for 200$ back then because i was scared of etherdelta

those 200$ are worth 8k now however.

How does the airdrop work? Do I need to have it in some MEW wallet? Does it automatically detect prl and send me their new token?
My prl is still sitting on etherdelta

When's the airdrop?

they will announce the airdrop with 10m coin burn next week look at their twitter or website nigga damn

When you sell all your PRL to me

get it into your own wallet nigga. That shit isn't safe. Details of the airdrop will follow. My guess is that you have to deposit your wallet adress and they look at how many prl you have on there.

thanks my negroid friend