REPORT ALL PAJEETS POSTING FAKE PYRAMIDS -- ALWAYS CHECK THE CONTRACT YOU ARE SENDING YOUR ETHER TO -- THE REAL...

REPORT ALL PAJEETS POSTING FAKE PYRAMIDS -- ALWAYS CHECK THE CONTRACT YOU ARE SENDING YOUR ETHER TO -- THE REAL CONTRACT CONTAINS ALMOST 180 ETH

THE ONLY REAL ETHPYRAMID IS LOCATED AT ETHPYRAMID.COM

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200
reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're doing gods work user. Fuck these pajeet twitter tier scammer poos.

the real pyramid also gives you about 0.1% of dividends per day, so there's that to keep in mind when some turbo discord pajeet pretends to put 2 eth and get 6 back

And that's with slow sideways movement only. Imagine the next boom and bust cycle on this thing

Long live the pyramid!

Seriously - this thing is a genuine money machine. 1% compounded returns a day with no volume. The team is stepping up to the plate with marketing efforts and translations.

Isn't there an article at the top of /r/programming right now about it?

Fuck.
Off.

wtf is ethpyramid.trade

come on bro.

It's ethpyramid.com and ethpyramid.io. Everything else are genuine scams and not just places to cash your ETH into when bitcoin collapses.

it works for me, pajeeto
enjoy your lame 0.001% dividends while I make bank

>ETHPYRAMID.TRADE
SCAM SITE AS WELL
ETHPYRAMID.COM IS THE ONLY LEGIT ONE.
CHECK. THE. SMART CONTRACT.
or get scammed

Exactly. If we're going to have pyramids, let's at least keep them legit. Don't want to scare off the normies when they come knocking.

.trade literally makes you send ETH to a smart contract designed to immediate send it's balance to the contract creators address. You can check it in metamask. the only address you should be sending anything to is etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200

>Literally says it's a pyramid
well it's not like the news will come out that it's a scam and the price will tank xD this is hilarious

This is the CORRECT Ethpyramid.io address. Do not accept any imitations.

ethpyramid.com is currently advertised as the official on reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/

I know it was .io in the last days, both addresses are "official" afaik.

Of course it would be better if they just made one link to the other, having multiple web addresses doesn't help build trust, especially with the fucking scammers around

friendly reminder ethpyrmaid.com has been running flawlessly for over a week straight now, so all those fud faggorts saying this would die off can go ahead and FOMO in.

Secondly, to the other fud faggorts who said the contract was bleeding and would never go back up, eat a dick, we are back up baby.

>pyrmaid

>7524461
>7524440

kill myself

ethpyramid.com

You faggots have been saying this for a week now. When will you realize there isn't another boom coming

There's a huge demand for a secure pyramid contract, many are still on the sidelines watching this one. As long as it's not hacked it will keep growing

>huge demand
Kek

Have it your way, I choose to be a believer

You will see ETHpyramid going places in the coming months

where da chinks at

They are coming... Can't expect them to flow in on day 1 of the Chinese translation. Chinks should be getting shilled to on wechat and weibo right now