Less than $400 in my bank. 2.6 million in crypto

Post your fiat holdings compared to your crypto holdings biz. For me, I fucking hate fiat and wont ever go back to using it as a savings mechanism.

I only spend what I need to live in fiat, and save the rest in crypto because I'm not a fucking retard who trusts banks with my money earning no interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>100$ fiat
>5000$ crypto

i'm short btc on leverage with all my crypto money, make it or break it lads

2500 in fiat
5000 in crypto

40 dollars in fiat.
23k crypto.

fucking lol.

$8 fiat
$65,000 crypto

110000 Rs in crypto
2000 Rs in bank

sure you have 2.6m fucking LARPing piece of shit

I made another 500 ETH on shitcoins

2k fiat
0.65k crypto

>$8 fiat
>$65,000 crypto
so 65k in fiat? stupid idiots

nice

-237$ on my bank
718.114$ on binance
lol

>on binance
enjoy living on streets in the upcoming months

100k usd
1mil crypto (before dip)

idiot. can find your address easily from this

>dip
you mean before the bubble popped?

14k bank
77k crypto
25k car
6k monthly revenue
400k real estate, currently paying off
0 debt in second semester of uni

0xdc0e3232a3d1c2f0d60da78fa3be998a834bb381

You must be happy faggot

yeah probably

>NEET schizo
>£0 savings, roughly
>30K crypto

Just moved into a new place. Been here 3 weeks and still haven't bought furniture or a fridge. 100 in my bank account.
65k in crypto.

>$8k fiat
>$530k crypto

I'm going for $5M or $0.

3k crypto

$40 fiat
$5.5k crypto

4k in fiat, 2k in crypto

-5000$ in bank account
50000$ in crypto

I like to be risky. Also I think now is the next bullrun around the corner.

$100 crypto
$0 fiat
should I kill myself now or when I manage to lose those $100?

Btw.
Which cryptoes you guys see as something sure? Not as an ivestment but for saving wealth?
Btc, ltc, xmr, eth?

>car
>asset

I used the last of my fiat to buy more link with it. I got 0,6 btc almost all in link. We're all gonna make it bros

None right now, maybe maybe XMR, but crypto is still too volatile.

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0?t=26

I hope you've taken some crypto profits out. Don't be a regretful idiot who gives up life changing money (if your funds are lost/stolen or if market tanks) for a potential millionaire lifestyle you don't need. I've cashed out $240K and kept $150K i(current value).

If there is positive equity, it's absolutely an asset you stupid fuck. Depreciating asset.

about 3000$ in fiat
about 130k$ in crypto

Currently doing as minimal expenses as possible, practically living like a student.

150 euro in fiat
1700 euro in crypto

Am I going to make it?

Maybe, what are you invested in?

All in on Stellar.

Yes you are gonna make it my dude

After my rent check clears I’ll have about $1500 in fiat and $14000 in crypto. Most of that is because I just paid $4600 in taxes, I usually have a little more

$50k fiat
$10k crypto

That means we're both going to make it.

1700 fiat 8.3 k in crypto

>$160 in fiat
>$14K in crypto

50 k fiat
2k crypto, was 4k when i started a month ago

1000€ fiat
40.000€ crypto

funny that you say it. I also stocked up 15000 XLM before it reached 0.40$.

30k crypto
200$ fiat

This is what losers say, all or nothing

roopies for poopies

unrealized, it's worse

Indeed we are

I have about $2k fiat and $1k crypto. The crypto I bought 5 years ago and forgot about. Planning on taking 15% of that fiat and turning it into more Internet funny money.

5,5k fiat
8,8k crypto
16k stocks

you are a retard, the difference between an animal and an actual human being is having a proper bathroom to take a hot shower and a good shit and a fridge.
Just buy the damn fridge

>Before 2015
Keeping $1500 in bank
Putting everything above that in Crypto
>After November 2017
Cashing out everything from crypto except for $1500 worth of crypto and now having $420.867 on my account after taxes. Not planning to buy crypto in in the next 2 years

sub $600 and $1,2k in crypto kek

>Not planning to buy crypto in in the next 2 years
not buying the dip on a few shitcoins that will go at least 5x by end the year

15k bank
25k crypto

Let retards enjoy their suckers rally moving the remaining funds in crypto from shitcoin to shitcoin. I'm happy being out off the game. Just here to laugh about the delusional faggots believing that crypto will ever reach a relevant market cap or become a top industry, instead of just being just gambling on stupid money, which isn't stupid enough to buy in.

my point exactly, but in the end is never a great plan to put all your eggs on one basket and you could afford to lose a 5% of that money if you earn all of it with crypto and you don't have any debts.
Not buying cheap right now to at least double it in the coming months doesn't make sense since there's no other easy way to make that much money with such minimal effort.
I cannot complain, cashed out, bought an apartment, the rest is in some stocks and just left like 50k or so and now is going back up to 80k

183k in fiat.
200k in crypto.

-5,289 in bank account

+274 in coins.

Is it time to kill myself ?

>~10k €
>~50k USDT

.2286 in fiat
6.67 in crypto

31400€
0 crypto

500€ fiat
15k Crypto

ultimate goal is to get to 1 mil usd with crypto, buy small house outside of the city, buy a tesla and work some job i enjoy

I literally spent my $30k in savings on VEN. Living on canned beans and noodles right now.

$300 in crpyto, none in the bank.

you are still in delusion. Have fun watching those 80K and whatever you have in shares turn into cents. Don't you realise, that every price increase in of financial products over the last decade was just cheap FIAT and state institutions acquiring debt on the head of their citizens to buy worthless paper. No real economic growth happened, no rise in production, no rise in private demand, beside debt sponsored importation of third worlders living on gibs. Now we are reaching a point where public debt isn't even helping to keep the current prices, so the only rational way is rising interests and reducing debt. 2008, there have been too big to fail industries, today, nobody has the funds to save them, let alone that those who may take the decision are interested to stay in power which would be negated with another bail out.

It is over, we will wish for stagflation when stagcession hits the planet. Keynes failed

0 rupees in crpyto
10000 rupees in fiat.
i am living from hand to mouth.

$500 fiat
$2500 crypto

I see what you talk about, I'm pretty comfy and my main objective was for meme magic internet invisible money to buy me a home and all the crap you could need in it. I accomplished that and the rest left is free money that I'm planning to spend on a long vacation. Everything else after that is money I can afford to lose because it's part of money I never had before and didn't work to get it, besides making the right calls a few times. I'm a strong believer of not betting all you have neither in success or failure of something.

200 rupees in ocarina of time
500 bazingacoins
-$6000 irl

>-2k on credit card
>800k in crypto

Literally 30 bucks in my chase checking and 250k in crypto

€ 200 fiat
$ 20000 Crypto
€ 35000 Study debt

2k in euro
150k in monopoly money
Rekt

>for meme magic internet invisible money to buy me a home and all the crap you could need in it.
Same here. I'm waiting for property prices in Eastern Europe to plummet a bit further and become self sustainable. Not planned on hiring anybody to build on my land, not planned on hiring anybody to work the land, planned on not paying any third party for food or electricity in the next 20 years. Maybe hiring mercenaries when the state starts to literally rob people

Ambitiouse nigga. What was the initial ivestment?

yes

Your car "asset" is costing you more money to have and use than it would ever produce

Me
>Neet schizo
>5k usd savings
>21 usd bitcoin

Anyone that's as cheap as it was when it began, thus you couldn't lose anything from its volatility so long as anyone is still willing to buy it

hahahah

*hand to ass and subsequently hand to mouth, no?

200k fiat
1.2 million in stocks
100k in crypto

How long did it take you to acquire wealth in stocks? Plz respond

I too wish to know

-£1600

£7k crypto

$442.41 USD / $1k crypto

>$9k fiat
>$2k crypto
who else /student/ here? am i fucking up?

oh yea and $36k debt

25k in bank
3k in crypto

$2600 in fiat
$9800 in Crypto

5M in fiat
80k in crypto (original investment 120k)

$20 Fiat
$250 Crypto