URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

>me: 20 yo black female majoring in Sociology and minoring in biology
>problem: I need a high paying career, but I am average in intelligence.
>options:
>masters in genetic counseling
>masters in speech pathology
>masters in health IT
>your recommendations???

What wouldn't require getting a masters and just internships? Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_information_management
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAP

just bought 100k thanks

IT and genetics for sure has a future

Tits or gtfo

Just pick any female dominated field and be as competitive as men and you'll end up in a high position.

Post bobs and virgina or GTFO

Tits or gtfo my beautifull niggress

I will give you legit career advice for your future if you post a picture of your arm/hand whatever with a timestamped postit note.

You can provide I wager, unless you're a larping faggot of course.

But its not a real IT field. Health it, what does that even mean?

bitch lasagna

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_information_management

First step: stop being black and female

lmao

Stale pasta is stale

Are you dumb?
Big data+AI+healthcare is a match made in heaven

Pretty much this

you posted on the wrong thread, try /adv

major in blockchain... do an ico

All you need to do to succeed in life is suck dick. Hell, just put on some makeup and do some squats, then you can watch your Instagram followers pile up.

>black
>female

who cares lol. money is on the street, you have to get it yourself. no one can do that for you, if you're asking for advice on a cambodian ramen-noodle-coin gambling web-site, you have bigger problems.

unironically this. Break from your obvious genetic stereotype and actually be as good as a male for once so you can show off on twitter
or you can continue to be a dumb female

either way
>>/adv/

Just pick the one you like most out of the three. They seem to have good future prospect, job security and should pay well.

>>masters in genetic counseling
What?
>masters in health IT
What the hell? Do you mean IT or fixing hospital equipment? Both are vastly different careers
>Speech pathology.
Go with this. They pay well and all you do is X-ray people when they swallow apple sauce after getting a stroke.

>>masters in speech pathology

I think this would pay the least, but you'd have an easy time finding a job.

Honestly if you feel passionate about one of the choices, pick that one. You'll work harder and end up earning more money for a job you enjoy/want.

Step 1: Stop being bkack and female
Step 2: profit

Gtfo Bonquisha

Holy shit you aren't larping. That beautiful brown skin...

Speech pathology is a good career. I personally know two women that got into that field and they've done well for themselves. I don't think it'll get you into six figures territory without a lot of work, but you'll be alright.

Post face/body pics? Relevant to discussion

>Nigger woymen
Your only bet is some anti discriminatory laws. No business in his right mind would hire a Nigger women. Probability of you shitting out some niglets and only costing money is way too high.

Speech pathology is a highly specialized career. Not many people know about it or are willing to take the risk of learning it because it can't really be applied anywhere else.
Ironically this made it easier to to get a job in this field just for this reason.
t.Medical Laboratory scientist

>beautiful brown skin
it looks awful user you have shit taste.