ITT: Wage-slave career advice

I probably got ~15 replies in a week after applying for literally hundreds (apped for almost any role), so I would say my resume/skills for getting a job are alright.

The second job seemed to be in an area full of alphas, with most probably making 6 figures, with very expensive wardrobes and hobbies and social lives. I'm used to a business-casual style and am somewhat of a loser socially, preferring to spend time with my gf.

However, my 38k role professionally has me dealing with people over the phone and e-mail, and I have no problem working with people, I just don't want to socialize with co-workers outside of work/talk in-depth about their lives/take lunch with them.

Which role would be a better fit and offer better career prospects?

Whatever you do, don't take any IT/Office related job.

Got a career dilemma. After having worked for a small business employer for 10 months, making 38k annually, I became de-motivated with my job/co-workers/managers and their lack of professionalism.

Decided for a change, applied for several jobs, went through interviews, now have one job offer for 50k full time position at another small company, after a 10 min interview. However, the role is different (supply chain analyst) than what I applied for (buyer). Company has ~10 reviews on GlassDoor and avg. score is 1 (very poor).

On top of this, I interviewed at another company, massive mining and logistics firm (world leader), located in Bay Street (Canadian equivalent of Wall Street) and the guy who interviewed me (my future boss) was closer to me in age and we got along well. He said a second interview with another person would be needed for confirming if I was a right fit. Now, this role at the big company is a contract role, and starting wage is probably $24/hr, so about 48k. Thousands of employees worldwide, tons of positive reviews, etc.

The first job has given me a letter of employment that expires within a week, and time is running out. The 2nd interview is not confirmed, not sure if I even will be called in, etc. What should I do? I'm thinking of contacting the recruiter for the 2nd job (was sent by head hunter) and getting an update about 2nd offer.

*SNIFFFFFFF*

Yo Veeky Forums stop being autismos and give me rational answers please I need advice.

Let it be known that if you thot post in an attempt to get attention to your posts, you will only be met with BRAAAAAP posters.

Begone thots.

This

who the fuck made this lmao

Then stop posting sluts on a blue board about business and finance, you brainlet.

come closer baby.......... ahhhhhhhh yesssssss

definitely tell the recruiter for the 2nd job to move things along. You will also find out how interested they are in hiring you.

BRHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP MON

fucking kek

OH YES MY DEAR..

WHAT A FINE ODOR..