Aight guys this is to fucking hilarious to not share

My fellow bizlets. maybe pol is right and nogs really are low IQ. I was on facebook and saw this shit. pic related. Nogs are literally so fucking stupid that they dont realize how snow works. these "people" have lived in wisconsin for 25 years and still dont know why snow gets packy. It just snowed last night and its 15 degrees outside.. Of course the snows not packy yet you fucking brainless chimps. I browse biz all day and I know this shit will get deleted but its just to funny to now share with my anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sK9pDdt_S9o
snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/fakesnow.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>maybe pol is right

What coin is this

MODS

>facebook
You have to go back.

This thread is a violation of the rules please delete it.

>People shooting the shit on facebook
>OP "ITS 15 DEGREES OUTSIDE, OF COURSE ITS NOT ABLE TO BE PACKED YET FUCKING DUMBASSES LOL"

Man, Veeky Forums really is for the socially inept outcasts

ive been on biz since this was just a place to go and brag about your silver stack or asking anons for business/ self employment advice. you probably got here less than 3 months ago so go fuck yourself.

This

Yeah no shit, that used to be everyones opinion, not just pol until the snowflake liberals arrived.

fuck you cucks this shit is halarious.

No you idiot. In some particularly polluted cities the snow has been effected, as its mixed with a tonne of chemicals in the atmosphere.

Look. A lot of videos showing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sK9pDdt_S9o

Hardest moment in your life will be when you realise.....
>/pol/ is always right

They are packagin the truth in the most autistic way, but the core message is true.
Life won't be the same :(
But at least I know the truth now.

You have to go back.

dude the fucking snow was just packy 3 weeks ago. it has to do with temperature, how fucking dumb are you faggots. Am I the only person above 63 IQ left in 2018?

Nah, you haven't.
Ban this incel already.

A female friend uploaded a picture of her dogs butt and I thought it would be funny to reply with a sniffing wojack. Now I'm blocked

Watch the video, idiot

Serious question OK. Are you autistic?

They are joking about snow. Do you actually understand what a joke is?

yea we live in canada practically dude. theres nothing here like the shall shit in WV.

Yea I have been dude. Im more elite than satoshi himself. BOW BEFORE THEE!

The fuck did you just say?

No they arent dude. They literally think snow is spose to be packy even when its colder than fuck outside.

unironically this. I legit feel bad for OP for being this outcasted from society.. came here to be validated for his faggot NEET outcast views

I said I have been on biz for 4 years and I mined ltc 6 years ago so im more elite than any of u faggots calling me a newfag. I remember all about this board from years ago. Yall niggers dont even know what this board was like before crypto.

watch idiots. thats why it isn't packing.

Who cares?

If your kids wanted to go out and build a snowman, would you just tell your kids to fuck off the snows not ready?

Or would you try and see what you guys can build

lol, that shit is Veeky Forums humor not normie humor
but that shit is funny

yea i would say lets go sledding today and we can make a snowman when the snow is packy like any person above 110 IQ would say.

Yea like I would want to be social with these normies who ruin everything they fucking touch.

Even though I hate normie facebook shit I can still see that OP is being a massive faggot about this.

You sound very insecure about your IQ.

imagine being this stupid

>snow doesnt melt and 'burns'
>this is normal

Ok faggots

snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/fakesnow.asp

go back to your low IQ reddit home fuckface

Whatever user maybe it would be funnier if you knew that background. We have lived here for 26 years and it snows a fuck ton every year. these retards should know by now when u can make a damn snowball. I knew that shit when i was 4 years old.

not really dude. your bad at reading people. My IQ is higher than almighty shit, that is the only thing in not insecure about probably lmfao.

Veeky Forums literally brainwashed me and most of my friends dont hang out with me anymore because of my power level

also autism

>your bad
>My IQ is higher than almighty shit, that is the only thing in not insecure about probably lmfao.
I have bad news for you, user. You might want to consult with Dr. Dunning-Kruger.

Why do you talk about it? It sounds like your IQ is what you consider your saving grace but deep down you know your nothong specail.

If you are so smart, what have you accomplished?

Did you not see the pic i posted about me mining ltc in 2012? I mined dogecoins day one. Im a self made multi millionair and I have donated millions of dollars to farmers to help them convert to organic systems. I have the winters off but I start planting trees by the tens of thousands come late april.