Just sold all my 6035 LINK, I dont believe in this project anymore, sry

Just sold all my 6035 LINK, I dont believe in this project anymore, sry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

Same I sold today. I’ve missed so many moon missions holding this shitcoin

you act like it is a big deal with your pocket money. so hard for you marshmallow hands to put these peanuts on a ledger and ignore it for a year?

Someone shop sergeys head on this and have the girl hold chainlink.

Cool, see ya.

this desu, just look at all the coins you could have put your money in and you would have at least double the money you have now

>goes all in on a solid long term hold that is still in development instead of just making it a quarter of his portfolio
>complains why other things moon faster and more regularly

Absolute state.

All coins but Bitcoin are just good for day trading. They're all just speculation, nothing more.

Literally just bought another 2k link, thank you OP.

Do i get some eth for it for compensation?

No

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and it got replaced by hunger for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another boring regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

>Sell before mainnet
>like a brainlet

deal

Refresh me on the upcoming events for link.

The lower the price goes before mainnet launch, the better.

10/10, thanks user!

Sergey is a fucking animal

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA

guy seems hungry

now that someone sold this big of a stack. its over guys.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Those extremely promising IBM emails got me nervous too. I'm afraid of being rich.

Same here user, I have 80k links. What if $1000 per LINK becomes real, what am I going to do when I get rich? Buy an island?

It's alright, OP. Not everyone was meant to be rich.

Love it

Lets build an entire city just for Linkies

t. 26k Linkie

Promising? They said that Chainlink is shit and it cannot be used in any serious projects.

>and ignore it for a year?
stay poor retard

Link shit buy mobius sir. Thank you sir.
Your dearest pajeet.

This entire board is infested with AIDS

YOU'RE A MANIAC

kek has blessed this idea

where we going boys

afluent harpsichord

i live in Germany and the only location i would move to is one of zhe mountain-states in the us

or a warm place with much sunshine so i can drive daily with my classic car collection

wow

I love it

yall know what happens when the normans start to sell

I got 2k LINK

Can I come?

sure

but only 2k? Do you hate LINK this much?

New Zealand?

ABSOLUTELY MAD

If we combine our links we can pay Elon Musk and start a LINK city on Mars.

THIS

Now that would be a glorious sight to see.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

trips decide the name of our first city.

Ahahaha I fell neck deep in the hold meme since early 2016.

I did nothing but lose 600$ in initial investment and I never cashed out more than 15$ in the course of 2 years.
I truly truly suck at cryptocurrency.

Top 100 wallet holder here, I will be dumping my LINK shortly to split into real coins like NEO and ICX, this token will hover under $1 for the next 15-20 months

Sounds like a good idea. If all linkies contribute 1% of their link in 2020, we should be able to commission the building of a fairly large city.

DGB?

roll for "success"

Sure you will, buddy.

Now: americans waking up and selling
In 12 hours the Europeans will wake up and sell again
Rinse and repeat

do this one next

DubLINK

pajeet

this

Pajeet village

Are people expecting Sergey to give an important update on chainlink at this conference? Seems like it'll just be a general talk about smart contracts, or I am a brainet?

SergeyVille

New Link City

Linkton

Kekistan

I'm worried about whether he's got fatter.

Seriously. If he gets a heart condition or something and ends up dying, I can't see how the project will continue. God bless him.

Linktropolis

Linktopia

Linklantis

Gushing granny

WINRAR

Wasted

Jason Parser

Just shit on 6035 Street, I don't believe in toilets anymore, sorry.

American here, from Florida. Choose the mountain state, not the sunshine state. Its too fucking hot here all the time, and its full of shitty hispanics and niggers. Trust me. Go go Montana or something.

Chaincago

Chainago

winrar.rar

Fud is a good name for a city

Hey guys, just sold $300k worth of Link for $2500. AMA

Chainlink

Nazarov, the republic of chainlink

ass

Nazarov

GasKIKES

did we read the same shit? stop larping pajeet u dont know what the fuck you are talking about

IBM emails? got a link?

John Madden

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. A junkie whore woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 1000 MOBI to her as a tip. She didn't care how worthless it was, she was high on fetanyl. I walked to the sink and started bathing. I almost vomited after seeing my balance.

I left my studio apartment and got on my rusted mountain bike (stolen from a kid down the street) and another junkie was waiting for me. She was outside all night, because she was homeless. She hopped on my handlebars while I squeezed her boney ass and steered my bike with my other hand. In a whim,
I arrived at my wagecuck job. I threw the bitch off me, and she fell on the sidewalk where she would sit until I got back.
When I got off the bike, I fell. The sidewalk ripped my already tattered khaki cargo shorts, and six women lined up. They laughed at me,
which didn't last too long. Each woman gagged when my body odor hit their nose, and went into an eternal state of disgust after seeing my wallet. I transferred 500 MOBI to each of the women so that they would stop laughing at me, but it intensified.

After pouring the fries into the frier, I made 10 burgers. I started crying to myself, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with my tradingbros. We cried together.
My bike was getting stolen, so I ran outside. The kid punched me in the face and left with my bike.
I stood there for 15 minutes contemplating where I went wrong and realized I should have listened to those Chads who bought LINK. I then walked in front of the bus and ended my suffering.

>Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

Kekked

This. Mobius is the future, stinky linkies, I sold my 50k stack just today.

STALLingrad

please post your original of sergeys head cut out pls pls pls i will make memes too

THIS!

Linkington

Ahmylink

reroll

Reeeroll

Linklecity